all VM channels gone off?

Some have gone 1850 only.

Sky One, Sky Premier, Sky Disney to name a few. The rest so far still have both 1841 and 1850 in the stream though. I've not been through every channel so there may be a few more too. Seems this will be a slow process with channels dropping of one by one rather than all gone in one go.

Re tuned now to free-sat along with my iptv sub sad that its gone but there is always a chance of a return in the future hopefully

No HD channels working here except 1 - 5 (and even those I get sound/no picture or vice versa).

Any HD channels that still broadcast in 1841 they don't clear and there is a 1850 version in "All" so looks like they have all shifted over.

Got a few channels working such as ssn baby TV etc but looks like only a matter a time. Been a good run

All gone dark in the West country , Bristol area. A few still work S@y one sd but All movies gone ,discovery gone ! Good while it lasted and Big thank to the people to kept it going this long.
Will it be back ?? Eurovox where all killed off but we got it back wuth C/S on cable.
Lucky have a good IPTV supplier

Looks like here in Nottingham they have switched off the majority of the channels.. Movies.. Discovery.. Loads of others are gone I dare say... By the end of the week they will be all black... Those that were working last night are now failing to clear at all so the end has arrived

Back