all VM channels gone off?

Guy on a forum I go on is claiming his is still working. HE posted the following:

Still rocking on my box and still getting Irish sky.

Is he bullshitting?
Alot of providers of iptv use the Irish sly sports but as @pabloescaban pointed out there's never been Irish on vm and pablo
What 'Irish Sky' channels were you getting through VM when all channels cleared?
Answer = Zero, same as him, he's using IPTV but probably too thick to even spell it
I've just literally laughed so much at that comment love it pmsl

All is now dead and every area. What to do with my life now. Religiously been on the forums and my server every day for the last 11 years doing C/S !!!

Oh well time moves on and had an amazing go at it.. Thanks to Nagra and Branson for letting me know last month though so we could all get prepared well in advance..

Freesat UK the way forward!!!

All is now dead and every area. What to do with my life now. Religiously been on the forums and my server every day for the last 11 years doing C/S !!!

Oh well time moves on and had an amazing go at it.. Thanks to Nagra and Branson for letting me know last month though so we could all get prepared well in advance..

Freesat UK the way forward!!!
There's always nowtv pmsl

what would the aerial give you that freesat can't already give you?
on my h52tc in the bedroom I have freesat and freeview, it means we can record 3 shows at once on there rather than 2 if we just used freesat. It's not an issue most the time but it does happen now and again.

Downstairs I now just have a brick at the moment, now deciding do I just stick with freeview on the TV and IPTV on firestick or do I get a sat tuner for my box and use it for freesat/iptv which would then give the facility to record downstairs.

Is it just the VM HD channels have been hit? When SLY went dark most of the SD channels were there for a very long time..

Back