all VM channels gone off?

Ffs I'm not even going to argue the point again look back on the thread
I did, but there was no stereotyping. I'd say about a quarter of the forum is Irish including me and did not see a single thing wrong with the point. He answered with a bit of humour which is what this forum does

correct me if i am wrong but the initial comment wasn't saying the irish where to thick but the person trying to pass iptv of as cable with irish sky channels was too thick to even spell iptv. Where is there any stereotyping in that, nothing aimed at the irish or any group of people?

Decision from the Irish mod jury - there was no malice in the original post, @tolso misunderstood the original.
For further reference, though if tolso is being factual it wont make a difference as he wants his account closed (why you cant just stay away leaving your future options open is beyond me), if you have a problem with a post, report it, do not start getting abusive towards other members.
All posts deleted, now - as you were

Decision from the Irish mod jury - there was no malice in the original post, @tolso misunderstood the original.
For further reference, though if tolso is being factual it wont make a difference as he wants his account closed (why you cant just stay away leaving your future options open is beyond me), if you have a problem with a post, report it, do not start getting abusive towards other members.
All posts deleted, now - as you were
Think this thread should be closed mate now that vm is done and everyone knows

I think a thread on peoples experience on changing to euro sat, motorised sat or IPTV. The differences between using these and virgin. The problems experienced when going over to any of these services or if you found that the change has even been a blessing in disguise for you. Would love to know about peoples experiences and thoughts.

I think a thread on peoples experience on changing to euro sat, motorised sat or IPTV. The differences between using these and virgin. The problems experienced when going over to any of these services or if you found that the change has even been a blessing in disguise for you. Would love to know about peoples experiences and thoughts.
ask in the sat or iptv sections and people will respond with their experiences, don't need a cable section any longer.

Im sorry im gonna be that guy
Litterally came on to this board as my box went off yesterday.. Seven Kings Area... I'm assuming its now gone for good?
apologise not been following on TK for a while and not heard the latest

Back