The fall of my iptv.

bondy lad

Once again I sincere hope that I have posted in correct place,,, as some of you know I am clueless, a complete idiot regarding all things technical,,, I have ,, bt fiber,, I have a formulerz7+ box, and Nord vpn. So everything has now “stopped working “ I try desperately hard to follow your threads but they are good but beyond my capability of understanding,, my provider which I don’t think I am allowed to mention sent out an email stating,, powers that be have removed servers and they must buy all new servers or migrate their data base???????,, what’s happening, are some of you guys still able to watch iptv??? If so can /are you allowed to tell me how,, I guess my current providers if they do re emerge they will want more money??? Just need some good advice as to what road to take , and don’t mention the road to the etihad after yesterday’s debacle,,, many thanks.

Some has had servers suspended but most are still up and suffering blocks and trying to find work rounds if your sub is not expired and want more money possibly a reseller who has gone with a different server and should honour your remaining months of your sub but if they do ask for more money and bought off here possibly the mods could look into it if that is the case mate

They are not actually asking for more money, it’s just me saying that may be a possibility, but is there a way for me to get another sub so I can watch footy again??? I guess who ever the provider is are they all in the same boat regarding getting service “pulled” at any time or can some be more protected so to speak??

get some trails, maybe only buy buy shorter subs, consider having a backup supplier, if one goes down you still got another one. Alot going on behind the scenes at the moment. Your provider may get themselves sorted again.

From what you say, it sounds like your iptv provider sells you a service that has decided to call it a day.

So he's got another service to sell you, but you'll be paying for a new sub and your existing sub is written off.

IPTV is still going strong, you can get another sub - you can have more than one iptv sub on a formuler z7+ so just get a 1 month sub while your guy sorts out what he's doing.

Vpn is easy on a formuler z7+, post a thread in the relevant part of the forum and people will talk you through it

Back