The impact of music on the bioelectrical oscillations of the brain.

StrawDog

TK Veteran
Bumped into a sound engineer today and he gets to play with the huge console that you see in front of them that has 1000 switches/buttons and levers etc. lol

Sooo, we got talking about the old " if a tree falls in the wood and no one is there does it make a noise"

well. I guess you guys are going to have to hear all about it.

you can check it out HERE...

26-10-2019 22-36-25.jpg

We had a really cool discussion on the MHz and frequency of every note that music is written in by law, and will be for the rest of time. it's the following frequency's.....man, totally mad!

26-10-2019 22-41-28.jpg

really insane to think that it is all vibrations....for example the chart above...the air vibrates at that mhz/frequncy and we then decode that vibration and hear it...ok, had a few cans, but is that not like ******* awesome!

Voltage traces recorded by EEG electrodes are described as waves. They are defined in terms of three parameters: amplitude, frequency, and phase.

Depending on the frequency, waves can be categorised as delta (1–4 Hz), theta (4–8 Hz), alpha (8–13 Hz) (which is sometimes divided into alpha 1 (8–10 Hz) and alpha 2 (11–13 Hz)) and beta (more than 13 Hz). Another category of very high (30–40 Hz) frequencies is referred to as gamma waves (1).

Every type of a brainwave can roughly indicate distinct states of the brain although this connection varies strongly depending on various factors.
For example, very low frequencies (delta activity) are dominant during deep sleep, coma, and anaesthesia

so I guess you get where I am coming from? :) hope so....

We are ALL connected.....

When i visited the ideal homes today they had a sound booth for checking your hearing with headphones and all is good still as can listen to good clear music.

Back