The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

Seems I've been stung by the same individual as a few others on here judging by the comments. Went off at the start of the month. It may have been coincidental but I renewed for 12 months in August last year and on first sign in afterwards the expiry date was February. Emailed them and then they rectified the date, may have been an honest mistake but I thought it was odd at the time and not something I'd ever had to do previously. In November was shifted from Xtream codes to their own app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes if they have requested in the request thread not if they haven't posted in that section.
Just to clear this up from the site rules.

• If you sell via PM or know a seller and want to pass on their details. You are only allowed to respond to requests made INSIDE the request thread via pm. DO NOT respond to members that make new threads requesting these services. You will be banned for a week if you ignore this. Do it twice and it'll be permanent. No chances regardless of who you are.
PM only you can not recommend on the request thread or anywhere on the open forum

Back