The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

William Brown, who pleaded not guilty, claimed to have been an undercover informant acting in the interest of law enforcement. But the Premier League said the 33-year-old hacked legitimate customers’ accounts to access and copy streams for them to take the blame if identified by authorities. He was jailed for four years and nine months

That old chestnut

The sentences seem excessive to me - I know they made loads of money, but you get less for Manslaughter !?!?
Obviously they will be reduced on appeal but they look good today emblazoned across Sky News and Murdoch's newspapers.
In a few weeks the reduced sentences will get two lines in the Argus

If you check the comments under the BBC news clip on Instagram, majority of the comments are positive towards these caught stream providers. Most understand why people do this and cannot afford to pay £80 each month for watching our team play.

If you check the comments under the BBC news clip on Instagram, majority of the comments are positive towards these caught stream providers. Most understand why people do this and cannot afford to pay £80 each month for watching our team play.

I think a lot of people are sympathetic because they think it’s normal people who are just streaming. Also it’s not just to replace sky etc…personally I have both. Can’t watch most games on sky because of the stupid (greedy) agreements they have in place with the premier league etc.

Be interesting if dazn gets all premier league rights and they are talking about lifting the 3pm kick off rule and show all games. If done at a reasonable price I could see alot of people streaming

Be interesting if dazn gets all premier league rights and they are talking about lifting the 3pm kick off rule and show all games. If done at a reasonable price I could see alot of people streaming
Think the 3pm block was knocked on the head with the EFL deal

I was going to say no comment but I do not even watch football so why should I need to pay for a VPN just to watch my illegal streams,

yes I do not need vpn with some of my providers and other will say ohh its cheaper than paying sly £80 a month but even on there basic package after first week it is all repeats :LOL:

Yes use a VPN it all helps to hide the buttocks. As for illegal streaming and Cardsharing with dish for footy amongst other things I know a chap who has been doing this for 20 years Triax 1.1 . He stll has the Technomate but uses H2s these last few years, with firestick. As said above, paying sLY etc is prohibitively expensive. I feel sure if one supplier closes down another will open. We have had similar worries over the years.

Back