The January 2021 Transfer Window Thread

Certainly a player on his day who is a nightmare for centre halfs, rumours are arteta wants him?? Be interesting, im a big fan of Costa tho, solid forward

Ye just seen this, getting on a bit but seems like a good player still.

Arsenal and Wolves been linked with him but sure he want to go to a top club if he does decide to come back to the premier league.

Be a great signing for wolves, perfect for them, Costa will cause so much trouble for defenders, they will just play off him.

Costa is an exceptional player don't know why we let him go could do with him back at Chelsea.
But his temper can get in the way of his performances but on his day he ran defenders off the park who ever and if he comes back to epl will be a good signing for sure

Costa is an exceptional player don't know why we let him go could do with him back at Chelsea.
But his temper can get in the way of his performances but on his day he ran defenders off the park who ever and if he comes back to epl will be a good signing for sure

He aint never coming back to chelsea they way they treated him in the end and rightfully so imo. :ROFLMAO:

He aint never coming back to chelsea they way they treated him in the end and rightfully so imo. :ROFLMAO:
It was cante that treated him wrongly but he's still loved at cfc by the fans like I've said where ever he goes he will be a major hit especially if fans gets behind him

It was cante that treated him wrongly but he's still loved at cfc by the fans like I've said where ever he goes he will be a major hit especially if fans gets behind him

Ye thats thr point it was Conte who screwed him over and he just told the club to fekk over. No matter fans love him cant seem him going back there.

Great player on his day when he aint taking a bite out of someone.

Yeah as baz said, his temper lets him down now and again but tbh I wouldn't want him any other way, hes a player that needs that nasty side to play good

They both was c*nts but name a better defender than Terry in his playing days?......... Costa ran rings round defenders a bit like Drogba in his prime lol
Yeah I totally agree, I cant stand terry but he's the best CB I've seen on his day in all fairness, and as for Costa I like him, dont know what your going to get with him, makes it more exciting lol

Vidic was a beast!!!!! Wasn't a massive fan of rio, I thought he was overrated. But vidic and stam for me are what you need when going into battle
I rated Ferdinand highly mate but agree Vidic was something else in his prime and stam was a fekking beast as well. Sad we let stam go as well at that time.

I thought Adams was a top old school defender. Wore his heart on his sleeve.

Back