The Matrix Resurrections Trailer

channelking

Not sure how I feel about this. First one was brilliant but this just looks too modern and Neo's character gives too much vibes of John wick the character. Should have changed his appearance somewhat in this film. May check it out though eventually.

Not sure how I feel about this. First one was brilliant but this just looks too modern and Neo's character gives too much vibes of John wick the character. Should have changed his appearance somewhat in this film. May check it out though eventually.

Went to cinema to see first one never again will I watch the old or new one I tried all those pills and nothing happens🤣🤣🤣

Went to cinema to see first one never again will I watch the old or new one I tried all those pills and nothing happens🤣🤣🤣

Franchise did go down hill after the first one. The third film was absolutely terrible with an absurd stupid story.

Even the acting was way off as well.

let's wait and see - not sure if this could be close as good as the first one... - first ones keep to be the best as usual for all sequels...

Can't wait for it to come out but disappointed that Laurence Fishburne (Morpheus) isn't in it and wasn't even asked.

Back