The Official Favorite [Christmas] Present Thread ~ 2009

7thsinger

VIP Member
Alrighty, it's time to share your joy with your TK family.

What's your favorite Christmas present from this year?

Since we're still an hour away (on my end anyway) , and the kids are tucked in right now i personally cannot report yet. But i'm looking forward to reading this thread tomorrow and seeing what all my TK friends got.

My wife got me a new cordless drill as my other had received all the punishment it was willing to take. lol

Santa got Ferg his drill.

Well endo was very good this year, so Santa brought me my drill :)

v
v
v
v
v
v

20080125165430200.jpg

Chiropro980_1_.jpg

endo very happy :)

another wooley jumper from herself - (the kind gay byrne wore on the late late show) or
(joseph's amazing techno-coloured type like a rainbow it fecken is)

LOL lol lol

the kids god blessem got me a nice new wireless mouse to keep me going in here for another year.
i'm happy(y)

tickets for gift grub in waterford for march, aftershave and santa was nice eonough to deliver the wii for the little one and which according to the wii fit im obese so thats great news lol will also be using knowledge from TK for the mod! now where's that tin of chocalate kimberly lol

tickets for gift grub in waterford for march, aftershave and santa was nice eonough to deliver the wii for the little one and which according to the wii fit im obese so thats great news lol will also be using knowledge from TK for the mod! now where's that tin of chocalate kimberly lol

Looks like the big guy in the red suit had the same idea for our households Axxxo. :grin: Now we can both contribute to the Wii section here. Though my wifey says i should wait for the one year warranty to end before modding it. Pffft...doubt it. :whistling:

i got the usual clothes aftershave, but as ally said i got to see ny girls on christmas morning, oh and i got to wake up with my hunny.(y)

Back