The Premier League Sack Race

Who is the next manager for the chop? fat fwank or klipperty flop?
Bubbles burst at anfailed, one season wonders same as Blackburn and Leicester, worra shame roflmao
Well I was half right as fatfwank bites the dust with a nice pay off.

Attachments

• chel.jpg
    chel.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 8
  • chel2.jpg
    chel2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
  • fatfrank.jpg
    fatfrank.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 8
So Tuchel takes over the rent boys but his pedigree is hardly impressive.
One german cup and the title in france which to be honest ANY of us could have won if we were manager.
Let's see how he copes in the Premier League, I would have given fatfwank more time, the russkie may well get his bum bitten with this action.
Odds for the crooked russian calling on bent sam allardyce next season to fight off relegation woes?

No surprise.

Football has become a result based business. Managers, rarely get time now.

Don't know if Tuchel is the right appointment either. Allegri would have been better imo.
Tuchel always been in pipeline but agreed allgerie would have been a more suited choice as we tried to get him a while back

Tuchel really hasn't got the pedigree if you count what he did at psg which isn't a big achievement considering the league.

Whereas allegri has a really good pedigree with juventus over a number of years.

Can see same thing happening with Tuchel 12 months or so down the line.

Seems like it was already agreed with Tuchel to be the manager from last week, dirty move by Chelsea on a Club legend too, be interesting to see how their fans react to this.

Seems like it was already agreed with Tuchel to be the manager from last week, dirty move by Chelsea on a Club legend too, be interesting to see how their fans react to this.
Its a fekking p*SS take tbh just because of results and money spent last season no one moaned making it into champions league and just because we spent over 200 million and there underperforming he has to go.
Tuchel has always been in wind to replace lampard since he was sacked by PSG but it is looking like dirty play from us to get rid the way we have.

Its not as if they are anywhere near the bottom half of the league and he is trying to get new players to gel in their first season, just needed a bit of time, hopefully Lampard goes on to get another job at a top club and proves to be a success.

Its not as if they are anywhere near the bottom half of the league and he is trying to get new players to gel in their first season, just needed a bit of time, hopefully Lampard goes on to get another job at a top club and proves to be a success.
I know you will probably shoot me down, but i think he could do a real job at Sheffield united.
Okay it is a come down for him but he would have nothing to lose, chances are they are going down but if by hook or by crook he kept them up he would have made his reputation there, if they went down it wouldn't be his fault win win.

I dont think Lampard would mind even going to the championship to manage, so the bottom half of the prem wouldnt worry him, but I like Chris Wilder and he and Sheff Utd have not had much luck this season, but safety is still possible for them, an unbeaten run would help them greatly, but it is a big ask, either way I hope they stick with Wilder, just look at how Norwich are doing this season after going down, keeping their manager in place was a big plus for them.

I'm not a chelski fan but sacking fatfwank was imho a big mistake, hope they now suffer for this action and get relegated!

I used to love watching Lampard as a player, but can't stand him as a manager, (i think he tries to bully people) but when players or other managers don't respect him he will always find it hard.
I expect Wilder to go unfortunately as has been said it's a results game, but Lampard does have contacts and can get lone players...... just don't expect much help from Leeds.

No way will they get relegated they will still be well up near top at the end.

yes frankie was a great player without question and a very loyal servant to chelski. if united hadn't given fergie time who knows what would have happened?
chelski had fatfwank on a 3 year deal and should have honoured that, all it needs is a run of winning games to be back in the top 4.

I used to love watching Lampard as a player, but can't stand him as a manager, (i think he tries to bully people) but when players or other managers don't respect him he will always find it hard.
I expect Wilder to go unfortunately as has been said it's a results game, but Lampard does have contacts and can get lone players...... just don't expect much help from Leeds.

Agree to an extent was an exceptional player for us and our country as for bullying to me was just showing the players who was boss shame we've dealt with it the way we have hopefully he can land another role with either epl team or championship plus he wasn't scared to put faith in the youngsters like 90%of managers are scared to do.

Yes I know fella I was playing the devils advocat lol

Agree to an extent was an exceptional player for us and our country as for bullying to me was just showing the players who was boss shame we've dealt with it the way we have hopefully he can land another role with either epl team or championship plus he wasn't scared to put faith in the youngsters like 90%of managers are scared to do.
Agreed he would always keep faith with young players, in fact i think if a old player was in form as seen on training ground and in reserves he has been know to give them half an hour to see if they can do it for first team.
And this is why he was loved at Derby.
Oh and did i mention hated at Eland Rd.:LOL:

Well the Premier league this season is very strange, I missed the United game but watched the highlights, couldn't believe the team ole put out which in all fairness is expected to beat sheff utd but why change a team that beat Liverpool? Its crazy how he's changed a winning team, I mean martial needs to go in the summer he's no where near good enough, again with tuenzebe, not good enough, cavani didn't start which I can't believe, maybe ole has an eye on the arsenal game but basically what happened is, they completely disrespected sheff utd, and it completely backfired, which potentially could ruin our title changes even tho its to soon to win it anyway with the project hopefully being built there, it just makes us fans question how far we can go with a manager with very little experience. Ole has had enough time to build a team there IMO, he's the manager so he buys the players, this is why I feel for Frank lampard, let's remember, hes the "head coach" at Chelsea which means they have a director of football who buys the players and basically says there you go Frank, do something with this lot, and it looks to me as the players that were brought in was perfectly set up for tuchel to take over, a little sly from mr abramovich but this isn't the 1st manager he's sacked.

Well the Premier league this season is very strange, I missed the United game but watched the highlights, couldn't believe the team ole put out which in all fairness is expected to beat sheff utd but why change a team that beat Liverpool? Its crazy how he's changed a winning team, I mean martial needs to go in the summer he's no where near good enough, again with tuenzebe, not good enough, cavani didn't start which I can't believe, maybe ole has an eye on the arsenal game but basically what happened is, they completely disrespected sheff utd, and it completely backfired, which potentially could ruin our title changes even tho its to soon to win it anyway with the project hopefully being built there, it just makes us fans question how far we can go with a manager with very little experience. Ole has had enough time to build a team there IMO, he's the manager so he buys the players, this is why I feel for Frank lampard, let's remember, hes the "head coach" at Chelsea which means they have a director of football who buys the players and basically says there you go Frank, do something with this lot, and it looks to me as the players that were brought in was perfectly set up for tuchel to take over, a little sly from mr abramovich but this isn't the 1st manager he's sacked.

Couldn't agree more mate.

United selection again was not good enough last night but still were expected to be Sheffield United.

I understand having to rest players with games coming thick and fast but changing from a winning team to so many changes was a big risk and backfired.

Ole still doesn't know who his best 11 are and tbh I still don't believe he is the right man but the board won't be sacking him any time soon.

Martial is average and vastly overrated. He hasn't done much at all last few seasons and clearly is not improving. Pogba also went back to his old ways last night.

Inconsistency is the biggest problem with this team but also comes down to lack of experience of the manager. Which is why you have such performances and strange results from them also.

United have a chance sure, but you always know such a united performance is just around the corner and that I'm afraid to say will never win you titles. You would have to fancy City and even Liverpool if they get back to their best as likely champions.

Back