THE REAPER

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Little info on an old mate of ours on tk (COL) known to all our friends as reaper

Cols eye sight has been going down hill a lot in the last year so as me and the old man made friends on this great forum despite wheelo doing his best to ban me.I have helped him though things and he is still active and well living in malta,Going out for a weekend to have a few wets together :LOL: Just thought you would like to know moshi

THAT MAN CAN DRINK BUT HE IS UP AGAINST ME AND I LOST

You can trust me on this mate, I have not done my best to ban you, I can arrange that if you wish.
When you through your drunken, or possibly drug induced haze, consistently belittled me during the time I had just lost my sister to cancer, I took the higher line and passed your stuff to HT.
I still have many of these pm"s.
We then allowed you to remain under your new alias (changed from Leslie) and said we'd let bygones be bygones.
If you want to drag crap up, I'll just finish your an TK's relationship, as I refuse to be plagued with middle of the night messaging.

As for Reaper, do wish him luck, we keep in sporadic contact via Skype, and I have myself met up with him and his daughter in Malta, they are fun people.

You can trust me on this mate, I have not done my best to ban you, I can arrange that if you wish.
When you through your drunken, or possibly drug induced haze, consistently belittled me during the time I had just lost my sister to cancer, I took the higher line and passed your stuff to HT.
We then allowed you to remain under your new alias (changed from Leslie) and said we'd let bygones be bygones.
If you want to drag crap up, I'll just finish your an TK's relationship, as I refuse to be plagued with middle of the night messaging.

As for Reaper, do wish him luck, we keep in sporadic contact via Skype, and I have myself met up with him and his daughter in Malta, they are fun people.
Why all this out burst wheeelo ??? I have never commented on passed things since,tongue in cheek was meant on old times but wheelo is wheelo (y) :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Really not sure where you are on this,Post was about an old friend and that means you to wheelo (y) Please feel free to do what you feel is best thanks les (n)

I have nothing to do with the general message of your thread, you brought me into it, not the other way around - that is why the outburst
You commented on me trying to ban you, I haven't, should I have wanted to, I would have banned you when I sent you a PM saying "hello Leslie" or something equally benign to let you know I knew who you were (sneaking back under cover) when moshibeth surfaced.
You have very recently brought up my sister in a thread that had feck all to do with it, and related your situation at that time to her/me.
Same old wheelo? You're spot on brother, I am, so do not try to get a rise out of me as there will only be one outcome.

Do enjoy your weekend away, enjoy St. Marks/Buggiba.

I have nothing to do with the general message of your thread, you brought me into it, not the other way around - that is why the outburst
You commented on me trying to ban you, I haven't, should I have wanted to, I would have banned you when I sent you a PM saying "hello Leslie" or something equally benign to let you know I knew who you were (sneaking back under cover) when moshibeth surfaced.
You have very recently brought up my sister in a thread that had feck all to do with it, and related your situation at that time to her/me.
Same old wheelo? You're spot on brother, I am, so do not try to get a rise out of me as there will only be one outcome.

Do enjoy your weekend away, enjoy St. Marks/Buggiba.
Well like 2 old bulls in a field then.Done all our Heifers and we are all tired out,Share my hay with you but if you want to be red misted on something for no need please crack on. GOOD FRIENDS DONE BY PM AND THANKS TO WHEELO (STILL A MADMAN MOD) WHICH WE LOVE :ROFLMAO:

I have sent you a reply to your PM, if you want to continue talking in this thread about me, "my outburst" or other relevant topics, then do so!

Book doesn't magically close because you say so - do not edit your posts after I have answered it, I am by no means a madman - loved or otherwise by you.
You sent a pm to apologise, before I had time to read it you replied in here again.
I accept your apology, then you alter your post.

I am finished now at 2042 Friday 1st November, don't mention me again I this thread please.

Concentrate on having a nice weekend with Reaper in Malta.

Back