The special cars are now out to get you

I saw the cars driving round tonight, just your regular unmarked police cars but driving much slower and obv unusual to see them in a residential area. The word on the iptv scene is that if you wrap your router and streaming device in tinfoil the scanning signal will bounce back to the car without alerting them to your illegal activity.

At the risk of sounding sceptical if a ISP cant block it. How on earth is a police car going to pick up a signal.

And if the tech is that good why cant the police drive around and catch the pedos doing there terrible business

I am not sure its a good use of tax payers money people will be up in arms when they dont answer other crimes

I saw the cars driving round tonight, just your regular unmarked police cars but driving much slower and obv unusual to see them in a residential area. The word on the iptv scene is that if you wrap your router and streaming device in tinfoil the scanning signal will bounce back to the car without alerting them to your illegal activity.
Did they knock on your door

Well I've already covered the whole front of my house in tin foil, the reflections from outside make it invisible. It's the same principle as the invisible man suit, but way cheaper. 👌

Last edited:
Another set of scare tactics the police hasn’t got the resources to do that same with knocking on doors.
Just imagine them been fitted with this so called special equipment and having the tough choice of do we bust this door down for loose woman or should we go go after that stolen merc that’s flagged on our system also.
You do find a lot more unmarked cars patrolling around in certain areas but even then they stick out like a sore thumb.
Yet again if you believe anything that the papers put especially the mirror and daily mail then you will believe bin laden in part of the Mexican cartel

Back