The Top 10 most downloaded films this week are....

Im way behind on movies due to a lack of time to watch etc with work stuff and other projects but i did finally manage to watch Hacksaw ridge and thought it was a good watch lol :ROFLMAO:

Not all that scary mate lol.

Good zombie films dont really exist. Unless you mean dawn of the dead or 28 days later.

There's gunna be some early release of cinema films with good quality Emma invisible man and hunt and new trolls

Theres a few good documentary movies for boxing fans out there on VOD and for download. Lennox Lewis, Tyson, Duran, Calzaghe.

I watched one last night who I personally thought was one of the greatest boxers showmans ever to lace up a pair of gloves,
(Hector "Macho" Camacho)
Drug free he would have never been beaten

Theres a few good documentary movies for boxing fans out there on VOD and for download. Lennox Lewis, Tyson, Duran, Calzaghe.

I watched one last night who I personally thought was one of the greatest boxers showmans ever to lace up a pair of gloves,
(Hector "Macho" Camacho)
Drug free he would have never been beaten
Been on my vod for ages lol

Did anyone see the documentry of Robin Williams life, that is best one i have seen in a long time, for me anyway, i took it he killed himself from depression, i listened to tabloid , so wrong, his younger life on the comedian circuit, nobody ever wanted to go on after him, he would bring the house down every week and the guy on after him was never going to do better..worth a watch if you ever get chance.

Did anyone see the documentry of Robin Williams life, that is best one i have seen in a long time, for me anyway, i took it he killed himself from depression, i listened to tabloid , so wrong, his younger life on the comedian circuit, nobody ever wanted to go on after him, he would bring the house down every week and the guy on after him was never going to do better..worth a watch if you ever get chance.

Such a tragic end to such an awesome genuine guy.

Genuinely was a funny man who could make anyone laugh. Rare that.

Back