The Walking Dead - Season 8

Last weeks episode was the best of the season so far for me, only a few more episodes to go of this season, should be good.

Not watched the one for this week yet. Will do later on.

Last couple of episodes I think will be great setting up next major storyline for next season.

On negan hes even more bad ass and funny now than before. Hope they dont make him fully baddy again.

Latest episode was slow and nothing major happened apart from michonne finding out Rick is alive.

So she is done from the main show. Another major character gone. Not really sure how show has left 1 may be 2 more seasons.

She may be on the spin off show if not no doubt she will be part of the tv movie.

Decent episode this week.

Seems the big guy well and truly has lost it with the death of his leader.

I do wonder the new community Eugene and the others come across are they actually "good".

Which brings me to the massive community that we saw at the end of the last episode with Michonne will they be part of the next season even the spin off or the TV movie.

Sucks episode 16 the actual finale is delayed till who knows when.

You would think the episode will air later in the year possibly before the new season.

Ye a long time yet. The new season could air some time next year.

Could be wrong don't think they have started filming new season yet. If they have not complete.

So anyone see the finale of the latest season?

What do people think?

Was sad to see beta go but was inevitable. What a badass.

Last season and biggest season yet. Don't really agree with more spin off shows.

I have been watching it, I still have episodes 6 and 7 still to watch, maybe tonight, I think since Morgan came into it along with the new characters in that series, that it has went up a few notches, right up there now for me, been watching the world beyond aswell, not bad either.

Yes spin off has been great since Morgan and a few others came and when some of the "original" characters were killed off. Actually found it better than the main show at times.

I was put off by reviews even though I rarely bother with reviews lol

Is world beyond any good as alot say its just a cringy teen type of show?

Was tempted to check it out but didnt bother.

Its all right, nowhere near the main two shows, but it keeps you interested in what happens in the next episode.

Oh ok, doubt will bother with it myself.

TWD and FTWD and best ones.

Also about time main show ended tbh and will be a very LONG final season come end of next year when it comes back.

Also not sure how I feel about more spin offs coming down the line.

Some episodes have been added to season 10, are they not supposed to be shown in February or March, then the extra long final season in October for the 1st 12 episodes, then February 2022 for the final 12, apart from that theres 3 spin off tv movies about Rick, then a spin off series about Carol and Daryll, the main show has got ahead of the comics now so not sure where they will go with it now.

Oh yes forgot those "extra" episodes will be shown early next year. But will be random type episodes I believe no story related to season 10.

Ye very long final season. Really hope its a great ending not something that leaves a bad taste in your mouth like GOT.

Rick spin off movies are of interest no doubt but the carol and daryl spin off shpw not sure what they can do with them.

Would be great if Rick could be involved in one of the spin offs later down the line or even make an appearance in the final season of the main show.

I do believe they also have other spin offs in the works.

Can we try use complete words please, so everyone can understand, not just those in the know. It might help someone find a new series to watch.
GOT, TWD, FTWD, etc., etc.

Can we try use complete words please, so everyone can understand, not just those in the know. It might help someone find a new series to watch.
GOT, TWD, FTWD, etc., etc.
Ye sorry about that was getting lazy so abbreviated the names lol.

Back