The Walking Dead - Season 8

Nah, never for me steptoe, Still game all day long, two doors down no where near as funny, but agree its not bad, what about Jonathan Watsons, Only an excuse, it had some great funny moments over the years, bbc scotland is currently showing highlights from all the shows over the years on Thursday nights, repeated again the following night.
Not seen Only an Excuse
Must try and catch it.

What do people think of the "bonus 6 episodes" so far?

Even though there isn't a continuation of the story with these epsidoes as they are independent of each other think they have have been good and have explained things which we didn't know before when the time line jumped some years after Rick's death.

So the "bonus" episodes have now finished. Sadly we have to wait early 2022 for latest season to arrive.

Good news spin off is back next week I believe.

In regards to the bonus episodes some were decent/good while others were just slow and hard to get into at all.

Episode 21 was one of the worst episodes have seen of the show. Such a pointless episode which served no purpose imo

Really enjoyed the "finale" great to see negans back story at long last. From who he was at the start to what made him into the dark character we came to know of to the present day negan. Excellent story telling which made me even more invested in the negan character.

Stopped watching now, dragged on for so long, lose interest in the end, I read their now making a film?

It's had bad times for show.

But think show been good even when Rick left.

Ye films gona be based more on Rick and what happened to him. Think that could be decent.

I actually prefer the spin off more to the main show now tbh

It's had bad times for show.

But think show been good even when Rick left.

Ye films gona be based more on Rick and what happened to him. Think that could be decent.

I actually prefer the spin off more to the main show now tbh
Yeah If its about what happened to Rick then that could be made into something great tbf mate, I loved it when neegan was in charge

Yeah If its about what happened to Rick then that could be made into something great tbf mate, I loved it when neegan was in charge

Think Rick movies think there's two could be wrong though could be really good.

Negan was the best villian on the show by far. He was bad ass. But seems as he's become good he's lost that bit of edge.

It's the last season anyway which you will be glad about lol.

I think they are planning more spin offs to milk the show which will be a mistake imo.

For anyone interested episode 8 of the latest season of fear the walking dead is out.

Surprised out so early seeing actuall air date is just over a week away.

For anyone interested episode 8 of the latest season of fear the walking dead is out.

Surprised out so early seeing actuall air date is just over a week away.
Same here, I thought it was starting to air directly after the walking dead season finished, be good to see it back for the 2nd half of the season.

Anyone been watching the latest season of the spin off?..

Have to say this season has been the best one yet. Its been brilliant have to say.

Got episodes 8 to 13 downloaded, think there is one left after that, then watch them over a few nights.

3 episodes left of this season and can tell it will be explosive big time.

You will enjoy it I would think.

Morgan and the other characters really have made this show really really good last few seasons.

So 16 episodes in this series then, I have watched the first episodes up to the break, yeah looking forward to watching the rest of the season.

So 16 episodes in this series then, I have watched the first episodes up to the break, yeah looking forward to watching the rest of the season.
Yep 16 episodes.

Basically there's been two major story arcs which they setup and new characters have been really ones that got invested into also.

Catch Up >>>>>>>>>>
The Walking Dead from very first to the tenth season

The Walking Dead, will land on Star brand on Disney+ Friday July 2nd when the show’s first ten seasons will be available to stream.

Catch Up >>>>>>>>>>
The Walking Dead from very first to the tenth season

The Walking Dead, will land on Star brand on Disney+ Friday July 2nd when the show’s first ten seasons will be available to stream.

Be good for those who not seen it personally wouldn't go through it again.

Can't sit through some of the bad seasons again lol.

Brilliant finale of the FTWD and hands down the best season of the spin off so far.

Have to say really enjoyed it even more so than last season of TWD.

Interesting how they approach the next season with what happened and different directions they go with the story. Looking forward to it.

Back