The Walking Dead - Season 8

well chaps its here season 8 ive not watched yet as got few jobs on today but ill have beers pop corn for tonight while wife out at pottery class ill be prime position in front of telly

ok ok got to say its gone back to being a fight fest of zombies the way i like it got to say season 8 could be come back :grin::(y):

It was a good start to the season, let's hope it doesn't end up boring. Can't wait for the next episode!

It was a good start to the season, let's hope it doesn't end up boring. Can't wait for the next episode!
yeah i hope not but from what they saying on net for last few months season 8 is all about rick and war against neegan plus you see sneak peek of comic bit

Don't know if anyone watched the talking dead afterwards (sad I know ) but producer said the next four episodes are all action and amunition!!

roll on sunday can't wait to see how rick gets out off this tight spot or will darrel kill him

lol darrel do a power punch im waiting to see what tonight's gonna be like im sure Maggie will take a bigger part in this season and ricks son see that bloke hiding once karl left food

well what can i say kings famous last words adn they all turn in to zombie meat plus the poor tiger bites bullet :(

Back