The which box to go for dilemma ?

forgeyp

Hi everyone, I hope you're all keeping safe due to Covid19!

I am new here and overwhelmed by the amount of brain information I have received today! Didn't realise this forum existed it's a brilliant gem.

Cutting straight to the point I am at my wits end with which box to go for a great IPTV experience. I thought I had it sussed with purchasing a Formuler Z8 and a half reliable subscription service that is 50-50.

I then decided to purchase another box for my bedroom. Strangest thing... every time it booted up connected to the Wi-Fi and it dropped halfway through loading an app then apps would crash and spent most of the time resetting the box. I restored it to factory settings to see if that will work but exactly same thing Wi-Fi dropped.

I am at the belief that it is just a faulty box. However do I re-buy Formuler Z8 or do you think I should go for something completely different?

My choices are:

Formuler Z8
Zgemma H9S

MAXDIGI X1 PRO Android 9.0 IPTV Box

Chinese boxes from Amazon

With regards to Zgemma H9S is it easy to get IPTV on? Can you get and download apps?

It would be great to get everyone views all the best thanks very much forgot to add that I really want something that can pompous hd / 4K

Z8 is quality box everything about it works perfectly but the choice is yours!

if you getting WiFi drops you sounds like your internet provider is throttling you! Try a vpn see if this resolves your issue

Z8 is quality box everything about it works perfectly but the choice is yours!

if you getting WiFi drops you sounds like your internet provider is throttling you! Try a vpn see if this resolves your issue

If he's got one box working downstairs fine then it's unlikely to be throttling.

I though this when I brought T95max+ box T9 box, 4k sticks before but then I purchased z8 and the quality of remote layout, picture quality and loading speed more consistent in performance along with dedicated app! Then you got the buzz box and shield that supposed to be better well I’d definitely invest in one in the future @bazcfc1

Get home plugs and put them hardwired where possible

I though this when I brought T95max+ box T9 box, 4k sticks before but then I purchased z8 and the quality of remote layout, picture quality and loading speed more consistent in performance along with dedicated app! Then you got the buzz box and shield that supposed to be better well I’d definitely invest in one in the future @bazcfc1
Deffinatly got a collection going at home pmsl

Cant really comment on boxes. But from what others have said buzz box and shield are what you should go for if you got the money. Formular boxes seem pretty good also from feedback from some on here.

Personally for me fire stick is great for streaming etc. Easily put apps on it. Im sure 4k one is great.

Back