These still viable?

Mikavelli

Hi All, I have an H2S from some years back. I was just wondering can these still be used to get the Virmin lines? Is getting the line even a thing these days? I'm also grateful for any advice on what the best Zgemma or thing like it is the best to buy these days for the Virmin lines.

thanks

Edit: it may have been the H2H - whichever one it was you could plug the Virmin cable into the back

Last edited:
without sounding stupid im guessing i need a satellite dish installed for that? Is tit just a case of everyone using IPTV these days on firetwigs etc ?
Satellite has about 80 channels but no sky sports or movies.
You can run IPTV on a zgemma H2h but it's a bit sluggish.
Firestick would be better

Satellite has about 80 channels but no sky sports or movies.
You can run IPTV on a zgemma H2h but it's a bit sluggish.
Firestick would be better
Ah right,so it's all about IPTV these days. I've got it on a firestick already. Is there a better option for running it or is the firestick as good as anything?

If you want sports and movies it's iptv only
If you just want basic channels there's plenty on freeview and freesat

Firestick should be fine for iptv. Is it a newish one or one of the first type?

Newer ones are far superior to the first generation ones

Yeah I've got the 4k one. I wanted it for another room, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something better before dropping money on another one.

Yeah I've got the 4k one. I wanted it for another room, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something better before dropping money on another one.
I don't use my boxes for IPTV, I just use them for FreeSat/Freeview (PVR) and then use the firesticks for IPTV

Yeah that seems to be everyone's best option by the sounds of things
Although boxes will run iptv and most of the time it runs fine but I have found, especially the older/lower spec boxes struggle when it comes to updating the iptv feeds etc

Back