Thinking of Jumping Ship From KV ? What to do next !!

What to do next???

Hi all

Think i have been doing too much research and have now got myself lost.

Having had Kryptview for over 5 years, was well happy. Now decided to buy a Kodi box, and really do liek the layout and what is need to try and watch sports.

If you are willing to spend close £150 what are teh best options if running Virgin.

I just want a box which acts like a tv box rather than searching through apps to see if stream is working etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Best wishes

Gaffer boss man nathan type thing

Warup

There is a whole load of boxes available. If you're really into recording and all that malarky, then you should probably up the budget and buy one of the high end boxes like vu duos I guess.

I can only vouch for the Miraclebox premium mini plus. I've recently purchased one from World of sats for 96 squid delivered. Got a line off the request setion and bobs ur uncle. Works and absolute treat so far.

Good epg, flow, HD and of course, the sub line has to be good.

I like u got myself in a pickle when I started jumping ship.

I have 2 kvs cacti only one is in the attic as someone wanted a miracle box and gave me their kv box.. and foxy720.. they are still working but no sly movies or sly sports but bt sports is still working.. and still scram or no video..!

Hi guys been searching the site and cannot find an answer for this anywhere. If I'm wrong I know I will get abuse but gonna ask anyway. Going to get a miraclebox mini but I am unable to get virgin media broadband/tv in my area. What's the alternative? Just another supplier? I have bt infinity broadband but I am almost certain this doesn't work.

Cheers
Adamski

If you have no virgin service in your area the only
Other options you have are iptv or a sat tuner box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kv where good in it day but after reading on ear ive brought a mirical boxs mini and i was blown away with it alot better way of doing it suport so your not in the dark kv where good but if you are thinking of moving on I'd check this boxs out £96 delivered r.i.p kv no more waiting around for channels to come back on me personaly have smashed my kv up and thats what i call karma

hoi who said you could use my fix on that box as it was not quite that dead yet lol[video=youtube;JuqgRefGh1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqgRefGh1Y[/video]

Back