This Is How It Feels To Be City!

Enjoy the trolling mate while it lasts.

City will flop in europe like they have done in their limited appearances in Europe that is one thing that is certain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Enjoy the trolling mate while it lasts.

City will flop in europe like they have done in their limited appearances in Europe that is one thing that is certain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They've done better in the champions league than United have in the last few years. You might have to do a bit of research, but heres a question for you - how many times were united in the chimps league before they won it? City don't look so limited now - Do they?

Never said we done better or that good in recent years. We have been poor, whos saying otherwise?

Yes I am well aware it took us some time to win a European competition.

But my point is no matter how many seasons you play in europe you just wont win it. Come up against teams with history and more fire when playing in Europe be that Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich, City will really struggle. They dont have the mental capacity to do well in Europe. I will be very surprised if they get much further this season. Not even the so called great Pep will change their fortune in Europe.

I don't know why people refer to 'history' when talking about football, it makes no sense at all.
The people playing in 1966 world cup final are mostly dead so comparing England and Germany based on that game is pointless.
Comparing how many times man utd or Liverpool won xyz in 90''s or 2000's is also pointless - completely different set of players and different managers involved so the only thing that is the same is the team name
Man utd 1991
Man utd 2020
Two totally different teams, different players/management and everything else

Never said we done better or that good in recent years. We have been poor, whos saying otherwise?

Yes I am well aware it took us some time to win a European competition.

But my point is no matter how many seasons you play in europe you just wont win it. Come up against teams with history and more fire when playing in Europe be that Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich, City will really struggle. They dont have the mental capacity to do well in Europe. I will be very surprised if they get much further this season. Not even the so called great Pep will change their fortune in Europe.
Don't talk tosh ~ 'will never win it' ~ absolute nonsense.

Man Utd announce debt has risen near £430m

Which club would you rather be (in a business perspective, not from your heart)

FB_IMG_1594716232906.jpg

FB_IMG_1594635772573.jpg

Thats great City have virutally no debt. Pretty obvious to majority United have been in debt for so many years but despite that the club is doing fine to most rival fans displeasure.

I firmly believe City wont do anything in Europe this season or many years. Dont matter how many world class players you have. If mentally you are weak when playing in europe and cant handle pressure in big games you aint gona win it. Simples (y)

You dont win all the domestic trophies in one season, win a double the season before, win the premiership 2 years on the trot, get into the semis of that competition I abhor, if you are weak minded.

By the way City have ZERO debt. You haven't answered the question, from a business perspective, which club would you rather be (think of it like this, which one would you rather buy?)
But my point is no matter how many seasons you play in europe you just wont win it.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, you are letting your partisan feelings get in the way of your logical brain.

Please read what I wrote. I was talking about the champions league not any other competition that City aint done that well in over the years. Its one thing doing well and another winning it.

Dont forget despite the debts United still has Huge amounts coming in and commercially is one of if not the biggest clubs in the world. There is no disputing that.

My head is clear and may seem bias in your eyes but it really isnt. Psychologically City have the pressure to win the champions league to be a big club on the level of Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern etc. With Pep likely to move on in a couple of seasons think that will affect City as well as will be tough to replace a coach like that. With the pressure I just cant seem them winning it. I could be wrong but just seeing it the way I am not because I am a United fan just because of the competition being the number 1 priority for the club especially the owners.

Last edited:
Back