This Is How It Feels To Be City!

Yeah debt means absolutely nothing lol and pep won't stay long at city anyway, he would of left if there ban stayed in place lmao

I think next season might be Peps last. Be surprised if he stays on for too long at City.

I am sure he wants to manage Juventus or even PSG.

Without Pep City will struggle I think going forward.

Like United has never replaced fergie pmsl.
Pep will return to his roots one day which is barcalona or he may try conqueror all leagues France Italy maybe even Holland as Spain and Germany ticked off.

Like united have never replaced fergi?? Who mentioned anything about teams replacing managers pmsl I forgot Chelsea don't swap there managers every year.
Channelking said City would struggle without pep and I replied utd have never replaced fergie I agree Chelsea have gone through managers like we do with a muffin lol

I don't think City will struggle without pep, City run their club far superior then we run ours, the reason United have struggled for years is due to the hierarchy who haven't got a clue whats going on, City from what I've saw, have the foundations nailed, United lost their way years ago, hopefully we will build something now but it all starts at the top, my original point was about the "debt" it doesn't effect teams like united, yea they can end up with say for example 150 million less revenue but it does not effect them at all, unfortunately as I said decisons at the top have been our downfall. I give City credit where its due what they have built is fantastic

Channelking said City would struggle without pep and I replied utd have never replaced fergie I agree Chelsea have gone through managers like we do with a muffin lol

They will imo.

Pep took them to another level. Doubt another coach will do the same for them.

Fergie is the GOAT for a reason. NO ONE can ever replace him.

I don't think City will struggle without pep, City run their club far superior then we run ours, the reason United have struggled for years is due to the hierarchy who haven't got a clue whats going on, City from what I've saw, have the foundations nailed, United lost their way years ago, hopefully we will build something now but it all starts at the top, my original point was about the "debt" it doesn't effect teams like united, yea they can end up with say for example 150 million less revenue but it does not effect them at all, unfortunately as I said decisons at the top have been our downfall. I give City credit where its due what they have built is fantastic

Yep the people at the top have took the club backwards.

Everything was perfect when Fergie was there.

As soon as he left s*it hit the fan.

Woodward being there will never truly move the club forward imo. Not big on the damn glazers either.

Do Envy City way club is run at the top. They have right people there unlike United which really does my nut in.

Yep the people at the top have took the club backwards.

Everything was perfect when Fergie was there.

As soon as he left s*it hit the fan.

Woodward being there will never truly move the club forward imo. Not big on the damn glazers either.

Do Envy City way club is run at the top. They have right people there unlike United which really does my nut in.
Ferguson left because he knew that the team was finished and no players coming through to win the premiership again imo anyway

With regards the club debt not affecting team performance, you are correct, one doesn't effect the other, however, the original thing related to FFP - how does a club with zero debt spending an owners money to better the entire club structure/ facilities, etc. become a financially worse model than o e who is spending hand over first from borrowing?
It is obviously more financially sound to have zero debt and be able to operate at such a high level

With regards the club debt not affecting team performance, you are correct, one doesn't effect the other, however, the original thing related to FFP - how does a club with zero debt spending an owners money to better the entire club structure/ facilities, etc. become a financially worse model than o e who is spending hand over first from borrowing?
It is obviously more financially sound to have zero debt and be able to operate at such a high level
I think it is better for city 100% as they don't generate the income like manutd so ideally they need to have as little debt as possible, if you look they have dropped a place in the world richest club list in regards to revenue from 5th to 6th... the reason they dropped was because psg Juve and Liverpool made more money, thats what i meant by debt really doesn't play a part for manutd as they are the worlds biggest club (top3) but it doesn't really matter mate tbf because city could be 1st or 21st on the list, are they still going to attract thr best players in the world ? The answer is 100% yes when players see the structure, facilities and of course the wages then its game set and match sign on the dotted line, the only obstacle that would stop that is not having CL football but city dont need to worry about that bcuz there gonna get it every time, that's why I give credit where its due bcuz its 1 thing having billions and billions but its another thing building a "brand" which has to start from the ground and work up like it has been with city as they were a nobody b4 being taken over so I take my hat off bcuz as I said what they have done is remarkable in all honesty.

Pep screwed up with his tactics, seems next season could well be his last if he doesnt go all the way.

Not surprised that City screwed up against Lyon at all.

Back