THIS THREAD IS BRILLIANT - Everyone Read It ALL. :)

Because you lack the initiative to read and follow the rules. So the problem is you and not the site. Stop spamming your whining all over the place and follow the rules or you can find somewhere else to get what you desire.

You would think both of these would be hard to miss, both in the download section on the same page :dunno:

At the top

down1.jpg

At the bottom

down2.jpg

NOW TAKE NOTE OF THE DATE OF THIS POST 11/12, THEN LOOK AT THE NEXT 02/17 ROFL

NEARLY 5 YEARS APART.
READ ON......
.:pop smiley:

Because you lack the initiative to read and follow the rules. So the problem is you and not the site. Stop spamming your whining all over the place and follow the rules or you can find somewhere else to get what you desire.

Is there some Initiation process ... I am on my second Z gemma box I need help ... I am to the point I feel like throwing the thing through the window ... it seems to me that the zgemma is designed to be difficult certainly no fun to a casual user... buy one set up and pray I dosent fail because if it does there is the tech kings Initiation process to go through to further fry your head before help just may come if the Administrators feel you have tried hard enough ... but hey ..they have the answers you conform or else... no doubt this Whining is against the rules .... I prefer to call it a rant against obviously knowledgeable technoskilled who have pages upon pages of begging posts for help with Zgemma so much so the Administrators complain about posts on the same problems blaming the posters for not reading through hours of unhelpful stuff first? (the initiation) let's hope I'm not banned the Administrators seem to have the help all sewn up... but hey I've carried out the Ultimate sin? whined because the enjoyment of a zgemma is not enjoyment ... just buy one fully set up ... do your research first because if you want a change it'll cost you hours of looking through posts about people that have fallen foul to the zgemma glitch..and whining about those posters not working hard enough ... expect it to last days not hours.... Zgemma have fun... :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously?
With that sort of attitude how can you honestly expect anyone to take you as anything but lazy?
There is more help on this site for zgemma boxes than probably any other site on the net.
Quite a few of us on here actively monitor the forums and try to help people with there issues.
Whatever issue your having has more than likely been discussed before and answers given.
If you find it too hard to maintain your box you can ask for help and we do our best to get you back up and running or you can go back to sky who are more than happy to keep your box running for you.
If you don't like the fact you have to contribute to be able to download then please log out and don't come back.

There is over 5 years between post #1 and post #5

Typical Zgemma user, can't even find the Zgemma section so just post any old crap anywhere :laughing:

There is over 5 years between post #1 and post #5

Typical Zgemma user, can't even find the Zgemma section so just post any old crap anywhere :laughing:

Ooooo. You've had it now bees. They'll all be after you now.

The amazing thing i find with this recent post is that he is able to find a thread nearly five years old and post a rant but he cannot find the zgemma section to ask a question ?
And as zgemma boxes weren't out five years ago then i wonder what Bees response was in those days ?.....lmao

5 years ago Starview = Zgemma :laughing:

Nowdays nobody even wants to mention Starview LOL

Last edited:
buy one set up and pray I dosent fail because if it does there is the tech kings Initiation process to go through to further fry your head

What I find funny is that this the poster seems to think that TK is responsible for providing suppoort should his box go wrong. I didn't realise TK worked like this. If this is a case my tumble dryer has an issue with the auto sense feature and no longer turns off when the washing is dry. I presume TK will be able to fix this for me?! If not why not?

How do you find a 5 year old post just to have a bitch in? and where has he been since his join date of Aug 2015 without making a single post until today? Not in the right forum section by the sounds of it.

Bee's - "They won't read it" - todays post proves you right mate and I don't think anyone will beg to differ lol

Last edited:
Eyes1.jpg

He does have a point, maybe the initiation process is a bit too much

I think we should leave out the goat in future lol

Ha wtf, I actually setup a Zgemma for the first time the other day using Wooshbuild and couldn't believe how easy and automated it is.

The box I setup previously to that was probably an Azbox or an old DM800 using a Blackhole image.

It's all so so so so so much easier than it used to be.

"It's all so so so so so much easier than it used to be."

But don't forget we are going back 5 years in this thread where admin torture and behead anyone who cannot post in the right section and are responsible for all after sales support for zgemma boxes.

I thought the goat was the best part, as long as I got to go first it was fine! TMI ???

Well a quick google of S.M.I.B resulted in the Freemasons popping round, removing said goat and leaving - was i something I said?

Back