Tidal is 0.69P A Month Via Argentina VPN

still rocking my £5 ebay american spotify
then i have my indian youtube with youtube music still going too if spotify goes down

Good stuff mate. I've been on a Spotify family account for 19 months or so. All other Names on the Family Account are Norwegian and then my Name is 'Mr Bob' on there. Obviously the owner is yet to look into it lol! How much you paying for Youtube?

Or if like me have a modded deezer and a modded Spotify and costs nothing lol can't be blocked and dosnt expire

I agree to some extent and that would be fine with me.

However for £1, if I were to take this out I can add my elderly parents, and other non tech savy friends who wouldn't have a clue how to setup/use a modded Spotify and Deezer lol. I can add 6 to a family account. I mean look at the ball ache my dad just caused me over his IPTV lol! Sometimes it's not worth the hassle to save £1 lol

Say I setup 5 people with a Modded Deezer/Spotify, they will want it across several devices. They then accidentality delete it. Then they get a new device throughout the year I have to go and download the ******* APK all the time. Least with this they have one login and it's legit. But I do get you Baz you crazy fool

Last edited:
its getting the modded app that works and doesn't cause problems to your device is the problem in my eyes with modded apps

plus the sings need a bit of money

its getting the modded app that works and doesn't cause problems to your device is the problem in my eyes with modded apps

plus the sings need a bit of money
Never had a problem of any of devices used lol but yeah some modded apps play havac with the os on some devices

True, and if you want anything for IOS you have to jailbreak etc. Sometimes not worth the hassle.

Thats why I hate apple and IOS so much restrictions and jailbreak only way to get most from it. Crap 9 year old ipad was so good when was jailbroken until it messed up and lost jailbreak and gave up in the end.

Android completely open and so much can be done on it.

Thats why I hate apple and IOS so much restrictions and jailbreak only way to get most from it. Crap 9 year old ipad was so good when was jailbroken until it messed up and lost jailbreak and gave up in the end.

Android completely open and so much can be done on it.

I agree to some extent. However Apps for IOS are so much more optimised in my opinion. However it is restricted.

Dont really get the technical side of things on apps on IOS and android tbh

But no doubt android isnt as restricted as can install anything on android really without any issue.

Have used both for many years but prefer android tbh and seems more popular as well of both.

Back