Time and date won’t change

Hi I am. Newbie on here my Zgemma h2s box crashed yet I was still getting iptv but could not get epg to update reflashed with the help of a friend but now box seems to be stuck on a date and time and I can’t change it now matter how many times I reboot and change time in menu any help would be appreciated as there is a 6 hour time difference to the uk

the box checks the internet to get current time, does the box have an internet connection? ie does your iptv still work etc? if not put the box into deep standby and then reboot your router. Once the router is back online turn the box back on

yes iptv works after flash the reason for new flash was epg not populating and I was not able to update as it kept telling me line was invalid yet i was still recieving iptvi did a reboot but box crashed my mate was good enough to get up early and talk me through a new flash but the date seems to have stayed on Sunday which i am assuming was the day the box went wrong. I will give your suggestion a go
will a reset of GUI do anything I dont want to lose my tv as we are in thailand and the wife would kill me

Back