Time for a new box...

ben_edwards

Hi, I've been running iptv through my vu duo, not the best but worked ok. I think it's packed up now. Red light is stuck on and doesn't load. So I need a new box but which one does everyone recommend? Do I go for a zgemma or mag? I'm used to using the blue hd skin. Are mag boxes only internet fed or do you connect the sly dish cable into it to watch free view channels? I'm only asking that as I record the odd channel on free view, I know you can't really record iptv. It needs to be pretty simple to use for the misses and kids. Any help would be good. Thanks.

What is your budget mate
I haven't set a budget, I'm not looking to spend stupid money but i want something that will do the job well and worth the money. The vu duo was perfect for cs and now with everything going towards iptv id like something to follow suit

If you just want iptv the mag box is perfect

But if you have vm you could have all the vm channels and iptv also what’s left of sky channels with the zgemma h2h box for £80

Is it possible to record on the h2h box as i was thinking of getting one, i have a seagate expansion set up to a dreambox at present, but havent really recorded anything in awhile.

Great thanks Dave, i wasnt sure , sounds like thats the one for me then rather than the mag box.

The mag box is great for iptv

But the zgemma h2h for £80 ish is a no brainier with one dvbc tuners & one dvbs tuner also has the capability to run iptv ;)

Moved from Zgemma H2S to H2H (lovely HD) but now looking a duel cable (poss single sat incl) and wondered what my options are. Picture quality is more important than price but value for money still important. Any recommendations?

Back