Time to bow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the reaper

VIP Member
I've been in the satellite game since the whole thing started over 30 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
I have helped hundreds [perhaps thousands] of hobbyists to enjoy what the skies have to offer.
I've been nicked, fined and banned---I've run forums and modded on sites, but, never ever ripped the customers off or broken my word. Now, the cowboys have taken over--they fleece clients of money, sell boxes that never arrive etc etc. In general the hobby has descended into just a money grabbing scramble with absolutely no honour.
I sincerely thank all that have colluded with me and who have been loyal friends and clients but have decided that honesty must prevail, therefore I am shutting down my outlets in Malta and UK and basically calling it a day.
I will stay with this great forum and always be around to help others.
My thanks to HT and Wheelo for your support and friendship.
Thank you all once more.
The Grimreaper [the reaper]

Thanks for your postings reaper. I started off with an openbox with a line and the line only lasted 5 months. I read most of your posts and guides to get it going again so thank you reaper.

Hopefully we will still see you around the forum.

I've been in the satellite game since the whole thing started over 30 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
I have helped hundreds [perhaps thousands] of hobbyists to enjoy what the skies have to offer.
I've been nicked, fined and banned---I've run forums and modded on sites, but, never ever ripped the customers off or broken my word. Now, the cowboys have taken over--they fleece clients of money, sell boxes that never arrive etc etc. In general the hobby has descended into just a money grabbing scramble with absolutely no honour.
I sincerely thank all that have colluded with me and who have been loyal friends and clients but have decided that honesty must prevail, therefore I am shutting down my outlets in Malta and UK and basically calling it a day.
I will stay with this great forum and always be around to help others.
My thanks to HT and Wheelo for your support and friendship.
Thank you all once more.
The Grimreaper [the reaper]
Glad to see you will still be on the forum
Your posts have been very helpful over the years

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

My first 2 boxes were from yourself sir. I had an easy intro to the satellite scene thanks to your help and support. Glad to see you are staying around

I know the feeling mate as things have changed a lot over the last couple of years and certainly not for the best.
Glad you will still be around as it would be a shame to let all that experience go to waste.:(y):

Fair play your knowledge of the open box v8s was superb , your posts helped me immensely , at least you will still be around, cheers for the help

I always followed your comments on here , found you to be a honest and reliable person, and so helpful to many on here , so good luck ,in your retirement , and glad that you be around ,

Havnt known you for long mate your posts are wisely spoken with knowledge and experience and helped out the best way possible shame f**k f****s have spoilt the moment for you robbing b******s but glad to see you sticking around mate all the best

Well very sad to see this post only known your goodself a few months but i can gladly say if it wasnt for you jumping straight in with your great service and advice and recomendations i wouldnt still be here and for that i am eternally grateful and very glad to see your still gonna be around in some form or another etc not many around like you sadly anymore etc so a massive shout out from me and enjoy what ever you do in the future cheers malc :(y)::(y)::(y)::(y):;)

PM you a couple of times over the last couple of years, although my boxes (amiko & technomate) weren't you're forte you always pointed me in the right direction so thank you
Glad you're staying around

There is only one true original Reaper :(y)::(y): Thanks for your help on the forum and hope to still see more knowledge from your good self :(y):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back