Time to get a VPN.

So long as you see openvpn under the network screen on your vu, there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Last edited:
The security certificate and the .ovpn for the different servers. Their help line wasn't very helpful either when I explained what i needed.

So long as you see openvpn under the network screen on your vu, there is no reason why it shouldn't work.
Menu>setup>network and openvpn isn't there for me on the Blue HD image (I know I need to update that too) however menu>setup>network>services and Open VPN is in there, just in case anyone else was wondering like me

All this nonsense.. And yet there worse things than this going on in the world.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone could someone help me out I don't have a clue about vpn but my iptv is going of at the weekend do I need to get a vpn router or can I put it on my zgemma h2s box and mag 256

You can't add it to a mag box, not sure about a has though. If when you look at the network set up its showing Openvpn you can add one to your box.

If that doesn't work buy a vpn router, don't buy a cheap one, and add your vpn to that.

Go with IPVANISH or PIA as they appear easier to set up.

Hi everyone could someone help me out I don't have a clue about vpn but my iptv is going of at the weekend do I need to get a vpn router or can I put it on my zgemma h2s box and mag 256
You can add it to h2s through open vpn mate that's how most people are going about it if they havnt got vpn router

How do you do that mate I've been looking on YouTube and can't see anything about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've read tutorial some where in forum mate have a look through posts in iptv section I know you have to use filezilla

Thats the one mate I knew it was somewhere tbh I havnt got vpn as everything was OK for me at weekend when sport was on at least youve found it mate and works for you that's all that matters

What fooked me off BIG time last weekend was I was happily watching my MotoGP qualifying on Saturday and the main races on Sunday and both days as soon as the PL started I lost the flamin' lot... it was time to sort my stall out properly during this week :cool:

Me 2 mate I bought a vpn and downloaded it to my phone ( ipvanish ) does anyone know how to put it on my zgemma h2s box or mag 256

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back