Time to upgrade my box, any recommendations?

killakmx

I've been using the Zgemma H2H for sometime for Sat and IPTV on Wooshbuild. However, slowdown and reflashes are becoming more frequent so I think it's time to upgrade to something much quicker with good compatibility for under £100. Any recommendations guys? Cheers.

H9twin Has quad-core processor Which makes it much faster on boot up With e.p.g
Importer loads up i.p.t.v really fast
SATA hard drive added bonus
Good price

I've been using the Zgemma H2H for sometime for Sat and IPTV on Wooshbuild. However, slowdown and reflashes are becoming more frequent so I think it's time to upgrade to something much quicker with good compatibility for under £100. Any recommendations guys? Cheers.
buddy, I'm in the same boat as you.

my box is gone so friggin slow. restart take ages.
I'm thinking of getting the H9 twin but at the same time waiting for the H10 not sure when they gonna release this for sale.

I recently set up 3 boxes for my family. Zgemma H9S, really top notch box but don't think it beats the H9 Twin.

Just like mobile phones each time you update firmware the slower the device gets.

I've never used a h9 but have had comments about people having issues doing one thing or another on them for some reason, I liked the H7 box myself

H9twin Has quad-core processor Which makes it much faster on boot up With e.p.g
Importer loads up i.p.t.v really fast
SATA hard drive added bonus
Good price
If you gave me a free zgemma 9 model i would throw it in the bin as they are the biggest load of crap i have ever come across. I have setup dozens but no more as just fry my brain trying to fix issue after issue :unsure:

Sounds like the H7 is the one to go with then, and that's a step up from the H2H?
Like chalk and cheese they are. The h7 is a cracking box if your a zgemma fan. Not one of them myself but they are a real good model. Massive step up. What setup are you looking at running on it ?

Like chalk and cheese they are. The h7 is a cracking box if your a zgemma fan. Not one of them myself but they are a real good model. Massive step up. What setup are you looking at running on it ?

Latest Open Atv with Wooshbuild infinity. The H7s has 4k right? So, I can be future proofed for Freesat 4k and IPTV in 2160p as my supplier already gives 4k VOD.

Latest Open Atv with Wooshbuild infinity. The H7s has 4k right? So, I can be future proofed for Freesat 4k and IPTV in 2160p as my supplier already gives 4k VOD.
Stay away from wooshbuild i woud say on these arm boxes.If your intent on using pre builds then you will not go far wrong with grog for atv and willo on vix. I find grog is capable off covering the majority of e2 boxes. Willo updates his builds as and when they need tweaking with. Can only speak from the amount i help via teamviewer and i seem to see different issues cropping upon woosh these days so not sure how much support is there these days now. Never see him on tk these days which is a shame and really tidy guy (y)

Back