Timer Zap Problem

Hi guys,

I am having a bit of an issue with the Timer to zap (change) to another channel.

My setup is OpenAtv 6.1 with the latest Slyk1HD skin on a ZGemma H2S.
I have the tuner still connected to my satellite dish (just for the FTA channels bouquet) and I have an active IPTV subscription and the relative bouquets for everything else.

Now, the issue! When I go into my epg and I select a program to set a timer, say for example I'm on TB Sports 1 and in 5 minute to zap onto Sly Sports Golf, everything goes fine, setting and storing the timer, then when the time comes around to zap to Sly Sports Golf, instead of zapping to the Golf channel it goes to the first channel in my satellite tuner (&tv in my case) and not to the desired Golf channel... I'd like to set up zap and record timers but if the zap is not working properly then unfortunately I cant use this functionality.

Can anybody help point me in the right direction to solve this issue??

Edit: Just want to add that if I set to zap to one of the satellite tuner channels (e.g. BBC 1) it zaps to that fine, as it should, it seems to be an issue zapping to the IPTV channels!

Last edited:
Unfortunately not, I tried a few different things such as turning on the logs to see what was happening... Been a few weeks so I forget the exact error but it was somewhere along the lines of 'failed to find bouquet'... So I did some small print out edits to the .py file to see what variable values were but I'm very much a novice at python and that all I could do, so I gave up :-)

Back