Timeshift issue Zgemma H2s

Nik93

Hi all, I have just set up my Zgemma H2s that arrived today - Ive flashed it with the Slyk skin with Kodi but when I change a channel It keeps coming up Timeshift not possible.... Is there anyway to stop this happening?
I have read that it may be something to do with setting up a USB for recording but I don't want to record on the box.

Any information is much appreciated :)

What image are you using vix or openatv? You still need to setup a storage device evan if its a usb for epg data. Fot the error message you need to disable timeshift if you don't want to use it.

I think its Vix ... I seen that option in the set up menu. The EPG data seemed to have downloaded fine onto the box so that seems to be fine. Could you tell me how to disable the timeshift? What even is timeshift?

Thank you for the reply :)

Wont be fine saving your epg to internal flash.
Get a usb or micro sd card for your epg.
As you dont want to record etc just get a 8gb or something along them lines.

Menu
Setup
System
Timeshift settings
Autostart ts after change to disabled

You really do need a storage device for epg as above 8gb will be fine if you don't want to record. Timeshift is used for live pause and rewind

ok thank you both for the help. Ill pick one up on the weekend. I seen a few videos on Wooshbuild also which looks really good. Is there a way I could get this or not?

Can't get my timeshift to work with my new microSD. Created partition with Minitool partition wizard (EXT4), created swap-file but can't initialise or change location in timeshift settings.
Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back