titanium, teatv, etc. virgin & vpn

lamblamb

TK Veteran
missus was trying to watch something last night on titanium tv but there were no streams available despite having a real debrid account connected to the app.

had a search round for an alternative today on my phone and installed tea tv.

streams showed as available for the series she was trying to watch last night so i installed tea tv on the android box when i got home and same thing, no streams available.

turned on a vpn and voila, streams galore :grin:

it seems like virgin are blocking more than we think, more reason to sort yourself out a vpn ;)

Jeez - are you on commission?? LMAO

It shows there are many things going on that we don't know about, and why what we used to know about Iptv is no longer gospel, it is an educated guess at best.
This may help @dt99 and others with understanding their current IPTV problems.
I luckily haven't needed a VPN so far, but it may be necessary in the future.

Ahhh no wonder i could'nt watch my gold rush other night ffs i'm on virmin aswell and tried to view last night on firestick on Morpheous

Jeez - are you on commission?? LMAO

It shows there are many things going on that we don't know about, and why what we used to know about Iptv is no longer gospel, it is an educated guess at best.
This may help @dt99 and others with understanding their current IPTV problems.
I luckily haven't needed a VPN so far, but it may be necessary in the future.

Lol, I don't sell Vpns, I give mine away free :grin:

Bloody interesting though, never would have thought to use one for the on demand apps but your right, shows a lot :(

Oddly enough I don't have any issues watching films via these apps, never fail to find links, plus I also watched Champions League last night in HD via a Kodi add on with no buffering or loss of service. All my genuine streaming was fine this past weekend as well.

IPTV, I have binned it off, not using it anymore, but let's not start that conversation again.

Touch wood, I have had IPTV for 2 years and not had to use VPN, once! I am with VM broadband, also. Also, i have had 2/3 different IPTV subs in that time, too

Back