Tiviar alpha +

e4evs

Registered
Hi all
Just purchased a tiviar alpha+ box was looking for recommendations on what image to use

boscom

Registered
Does anybody have a recomendation of build or skin for this box? I've just ordered one to replace a struggling ZG 2s, I believe it is the upgrade from the F1 boxes but there is not a huge amount of info on the site on them. I have ordered with ATV nightly build and will run Terrestial, free sat and IPTV.

wooshman

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
I am slightly biased but WooshBuild Infinity has already been tried and tested by end users and is up and running with no issues on this box.

mbull

TK Veteran
This is a Replacement to the Formuler F1 Box.. Just changed the name and stuck another tuner it..
Great BOX and Works great for Sat / IPTV / Extreme Editor etc.
Runs great on WOOSH

mbull

TK Veteran
Does anybody have a recomendation of build or skin for this box? I've just ordered one to replace a struggling ZG 2s, I believe it is the upgrade from the F1 boxes but there is not a huge amount of info on the site on them. I have ordered with ATV nightly build and will run Terrestial, free sat and IPTV.
WOosh Run perfect and plenty of SKINS to pick from on the Build.

• 1300 MHz processor BCM
  • 1GB DDR3 DRAM
  • 512 MB Flash
  • Gigabit Lan
  • 2 x DVB-S2
etc etc

wooshman

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Willobuild isn't available for this box unfortunately. Willo has listed what box images are available.