Tiviar alpha +

e4evs

Registered
Hi all
Just purchased a tiviar alpha+ box was looking for recommendations on what image to use

boscom

Registered
Does anybody have a recomendation of build or skin for this box? I've just ordered one to replace a struggling ZG 2s, I believe it is the upgrade from the F1 boxes but there is not a huge amount of info on the site on them. I have ordered with ATV nightly build and will run Terrestial, free sat and IPTV.

wooshman

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
I am slightly biased but WooshBuild Infinity has already been tried and tested by end users and is up and running with no issues on this box.

mbull

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
This is a Replacement to the Formuler F1 Box.. Just changed the name and stuck another tuner it..
Great BOX and Works great for Sat / IPTV / Extreme Editor etc.
Runs great on WOOSH

mbull

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Does anybody have a recomendation of build or skin for this box? I've just ordered one to replace a struggling ZG 2s, I believe it is the upgrade from the F1 boxes but there is not a huge amount of info on the site on them. I have ordered with ATV nightly build and will run Terrestial, free sat and IPTV.
WOosh Run perfect and plenty of SKINS to pick from on the Build.

• 1300 MHz processor BCM
  • 1GB DDR3 DRAM
  • 512 MB Flash
  • Gigabit Lan
  • 2 x DVB-S2
etc etc

wooshman

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Willobuild isn't available for this box unfortunately. Willo has listed what box images are available.