Tivimate version 2.85 Unlocked

Lot of problems with latest you mean one that shows vod aswell.
A group I'm on saying could be a while before fully cracked

most providers will have their own version which theyll let you use on their own servers.

on a side note theres a nice version of smarters going around with multiscreen , recording, speedtest etc and a dns panel which allows providers to send messages to the app.

in fact there are some really nice versions of a lot of the mainstream apps floating about.

Of tivimate??? I've yet to see any iptv provider that does that.

yup, of tivimate.

maybe some don't offer what others do :unsure:

it comes with a dns panel allowing up to 5 servers to be used on the same app.

login is by user/pass only, no need to know or enter the dns.

I've seen a hardcoded version but not panel version. It calls home though giving a notification saying it's a cracked version and option to install none premium version, you can just choose to ignore it though. It still has the series issue aswel

The various different versions floating around in the main stream are cracked versions which will work however, can sometimes have minor issues and can be a pain to update. you nearly always have to do a complte reinstall to update or stay with the older version.

A prime example is the LTQ app most suppliers are using a cracked version.

there seems to pretty much now be a patched version with dns panel and disabled callbacks for most of the main apps.

all seem to work well as far as i can see.

there's a cost implication of course for your supplier but i suppose it depends on what value they put on their service as to whether they shell out for it to give it away for nowt.

there seems to pretty much now be a patched version with dns panel and disabled callbacks for most of the main apps.

all seem to work well as far as i can see.

there's a cost implication of course for your supplier but i suppose it depends on what value they put on their service as to whether they shell out for it to give it away for nowt.
It costs the supplier around £70 per app. However they have to pay everytime it gets updated

Back