Tivimate Vs MyTv Online 2

I have a shield and a Z10pro max. After using the mytvonline2 app on the Z10 , the shield has been relegated to the lounge replacing her firestick. When considering a choice between Mytv app and tivimate the big decider for me is the integration with the remote. The Z10 remote has , epg, vod, groups,favs,as well has 4 x hot keys. So everything in the app ( in fact virtually everything on the box ) can be controlled by single button pressing rather than moving up,down,left and right arrows . Thats a game changer for me.
I don't watch anything in videos 4K and I have posted before on here that when watching live on IPTV and using the A1 upscaling option on the Shield, I have never noticed a difference in the picture so upscaling I don't miss. I have had them all , enigma , apple tv , fire tv cube , shield and various boxes. This Z10 in terms of user experience is imo anyway easily the best.

I have a shield and a Z10pro max. After using the mytvonline2 app on the Z10 , the shield has been relegated to the lounge replacing her firestick. When considering a choice between Mytv app and tivimate the big decider for me is the integration with the remote. The Z10 remote has , epg, vod, groups,favs,as well has 4 x hot keys. So everything in the app ( in fact virtually everything on the box ) can be controlled by single button pressing rather than moving up,down,left and right arrows . Thats a game changer for me.
I don't watch anything in videos 4K and I have posted before on here that when watching live on IPTV and using the A1 upscaling option on the Shield, I have never noticed a difference in the picture so upscaling I don't miss. I have had them all , enigma , apple tv , fire tv cube , shield and various boxes. This Z10 in terms of user experience is imo anyway easily the best.
If I wanted a box for Iptv only I might agree with you! But I have a 4k TV and watch lots of 4k content Netflix Prime and numerous Foreign Apps.
I have Shield Pro and Cube and can access all that content on both these boxes!
I do not use the upscale option as all my content is High resolution.
I do agree that mytvonline is a good app but not for me!

Back