TM-Twin-OE

woody6222

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Tiviar Alpha arrived this morning which is set up and I am well pleased, so the TM-Twin is now surplus to requirements which is free to whoever wants to collect it from north/west notts NG16 area, 3 miles from IKEA on A610 jct26 M1. The Tm is in good condition and works well. It will be in it's original box. No HDD.

Hi mate this is a great offer for people but i see no one taking you up, if you are willing to post it to me i will gladly pay postage via paypal to you before dispatch. My tm twin's power supply died and I use it for helping others by testing images and trying to get configs to work. I live an hour and half north of you so posting is cheaper than driving. Let me know.

Hi mate this is a great offer for people but i see no one taking you up, if you are willing to post it to me i will gladly pay postage via paypal to you before dispatch. My tm twin's power supply died and I use it for helping others by testing images and trying to get configs to work. I live an hour and half north of you so posting is cheaper than driving. Let me know.

I am afraid your request is not possible due to a misspent youth catching up on me I have given up driving and my g/son has my car,the post office is almost 2mls away and would require await & return taxi fare. I will parcel the box up if you can find a courier at reasonable cost to collect from here.

Hi mate

No please dont put yourself out. Please via pm send me a post code or an address and when i am in my office tomorrow I will see how much it will cost me to get it picked up form you.

Thank you.

Back