Toilet will not flush

I have got it off bit hammer and screwdriver giving it a nudge, def what is wrong all the plastic to let water at the bottom let water out is all shredded to hell, barely none left at all. Next bit waiting on part, thanks for all your help, part 2 will be on wed when it arrives..lol

Syphons come with sealing washer to seal between syphon and cystern normally they do not have doughtnut washer to seal between cystern and pan. that is why I mentioned WC close coupling kit
This is state old one why it never flushed and guy wants me to buy whole new toilet .chancer

Attachments

• IMG_20200510_144659588.jpg
    IMG_20200510_144659588.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
You could have used that old syphon washer for template cut one out of a bit of heavy plastic sheet :smiley:

Deffo replace the doughnut or you will have water everwhere when you refill the cistern.

As said above, it will come out between the cistern and the pan.

Few different types so just match the one you have, normally bought seperately to the kit.

Attachments

• doughnut.jpg
    doughnut.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
you may get some selection at B&Q can you not just order one from ebay you will still be waiting on the syphon anyway or if possible take the washer to a local plumbing supplier better selection there.

Seal will be inside the cistern, doughnut seals between the cistern and pan. It will be seperate.

See above post.

Back