tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4gav

good mornign all,
this is going to sound strange but im in need to help good friend in trouble and not me, I have a tracker fitted to me already by my wife! lol
he at this moment in time is having a few issues with married life. he is a normal person who goes to work and is a regular gym go'er, but recently his wife keeps receiving txts and calls from a mobile number telling her where he is! but only reveals the unknown caller as a friend of a friend...
he has a gym partner, it was me at one point years ago but couldn't keep up with his routine so he found a female gym partner so they train and nothing more. so he tells me.... but the txts and got worse recently and with his wife going to the gym and even beating his gym partner.... lol I shouldn't laugh but but I find the whole thing odd and funny.

is there any way to track the mobile number? he doesn't know it or nether does his wife. but it causing some issues lately.

Depending on phones you can like find my iPhone find my android phone and it will tell you the location where the phone is located can do it that way will tell them the location street name ect she will have to know his details I think like his Google account or apple id

I seen some software on the Dark Net. I can have another look for it,? it wasn't cheap, about £400 quid.

You have a tracker fitted so your mrs knows where you are? Without trust the relationships doomed anyway.This has got to be a wind-up

thanks for the replies so far guys.... lol

yes I know it sounds like a dear Deidre case, but he is trying to sort the issue out but this **** keeps txting his misses and so far she buying into it, so she does think his playing away.... normally his a joker but I do believe him on this case that he is only a training buddy with this woman he trains with for the gym. since he got married he been devoted to her.

but trying to locate this anonymous txting **** is the problem he needs to sort out. he has no idea who it is and nether does she....

and no , I don't have a tracker fitted to me, lol that was a married joke on my behalf.... lol

I would've said get them on jezza for lie detector test but that show went tits up the question what should be asked is how as this mysterious person got his wife's number even know her to be sending messages???

I would've said get them on jezza for lie detector test but that show went tits up the question what should be asked is how as this mysterious person got his wife's number even know her to be sending messages???
this is something he would love to know, as well as his wife... it all very odd . and I wish I was making this up, but as his a mate I want to help as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back