Transfer Deadline Day 2020

Cavani and Telles look like done deals for United.

Chelsea have done the best business so far imo but they haven't hit the ground running this season.

Cavani and Telles look like done deals for United.

Chelsea have done the best business so far imo but they haven't hit the ground running this season.

Those signings wont be enough for united.

Defenders are needed but more than that a new way to play.

Chelsea have had a great window. But I would say Villa have signed some very good players also along with everton.

I wouldnt call them quality defenders. Spending money for the sake of it when the right tactics, systems etc are not being implemented doesnt help.

Add to that they need quality coaching for these defenders as clearly who they have currently is not working.

Everton could be a surprise this season, carlo has them set up really well, there build up play is great but they keep shape extremely well

Everton could be a surprise this season, carlo has them set up really well, there build up play is great but they keep shape extremely well

Proper players in every position, even if they are mostly meat and potatoe

Clear system everyone buys into

No euro distractions

Goal scoring striker

Creative flair player

Experiended Italian manager

Remind you of anyone?

No euro distractions

Goal scoring striker

Creative flair player

Remind you of anyone?
I'm guessing there not going to be 5000/1 : ( lol they could cause some big trouble tho, he has them playing so tight knit especially in the middle of the park, and I said when he signed for them.... James Rodriguez best signing of the window

I wouldnt call them quality defenders. Spending money for the sake of it when the right tactics, systems etc are not being implemented doesnt help.

Add to that they need quality coaching for these defenders as clearly who they have currently is not working.

I don't remember United fans being unhappy when they signed those players. And United fans were over the moon to have Mike Phelan back as coach...

No euro distractions

Goal scoring striker

Creative flair player

Remind you of anyone?

Pickford though.

Everton signing a new defender Especially with certain injuries at the back makes sense. Really well balanced team and will be even more so if rumours are true if they bring a goalie.

IF they get Romero that will be a major step up from that flop pickford. He is a very good keeper.

Back