Transfer everything to new phone Android-Android

cornorth

Surely this is simpler than I'm finding it.

Looking to move all my apps and data. Google backup serves a purpose of sorts. However while I end up having the apps etc the trouble is there's no existing data transferred over in the apps, with the exception of WhatsApp, which can be backed up through Google.

Simply put, just want to move everything to the new phone and carry on like it was like on my existing one.

Last edited:
I've tried mi mover without success, none of the apps moved over and unsure whether data did. So I'll start from scratch on the new phone again. I'd have thought this be simpler than its turning out to be.
Looking to transfer all apps and data from
Existing: OnePlus5T
New: Poco F3

Thanks

I've tried mi mover without success, none of the apps moved over and unsure whether data did. So I'll start from scratch on the new phone again. I'd have thought this be simpler than its turning out to be.
Looking to transfer all apps and data from
Existing: OnePlus5T
New: Poco F3

Thanks
How did mi mover not send it all over?

Your phone can be backed up and restored using Google account.

I tried Google account method but no data transferred over, only success was WhatsApp and Telegram apps data made it to the new device.
Everything else the apps were needed to be installed one by one so not sure whether the data transferred over as well.
I'll try it again maybe, I've not got a computer to do cable method.

I tried Google account method but no data transferred over, only success was WhatsApp and Telegram apps data made it to the new device.
Everything else the apps were needed to be installed one by one so not sure whether the data transferred over as well.
I'll try it again maybe, I've not got a computer to do cable method.
Try cloneit but that and phone clone are basically the same as mi mover.

Back