transfering email account

hi,lads iv just got my laptop back from dell *** the keybord was gone and some hardwear probs so they wiped it thing is my windows mail account is gone how do i get my email account back on my laptop.

thanks paddy.(y)

Windows Mail, the successor of Outlook Express? I would think all you need to do is download it and set it up on your pc and you should be set.

Windows Mail, the successor of Outlook Express? I would think all you need to do is download it and set it up on your pc and you should be set.
ye i have windows mail there ,but how do i get my email account that was there befour the pc was wiped back on,when i go in to windows mail now i get the wellcome stuff and set up a new email,
thanks paddy

get one of your mates to give you your e mail address, you may remember the password, or you could hit the forgot password link hope this answers your question

get one of your mates to give you your e mail address, you may remember the password, or you could hit the forgot password link hope this answers your question

got er lines crossed somewear here,what i mean is i want to ust my email address paddy?????@iol.iethat was there befour as the default email,how do i import it as its not on the pc any more i no passwords and so.its like ur windows mail on ur laptop is ??????????? and ur laptop gets broken so u want to set that email on ur new laptop.(y)

Back