Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transfering email account

paddybongo

Registered
hi,lads iv just got my laptop back from dell *** the keybord was gone and some hardwear probs so they wiped it thing is my windows mail account is gone how do i get my email account back on my laptop.

thanks paddy.(y)

7thsinger

VIP Member
Windows Mail, the successor of Outlook Express? I would think all you need to do is download it and set it up on your pc and you should be set.

paddybongo

Registered
Windows Mail, the successor of Outlook Express? I would think all you need to do is download it and set it up on your pc and you should be set.
ye i have windows mail there ,but how do i get my email account that was there befour the pc was wiped back on,when i go in to windows mail now i get the wellcome stuff and set up a new email,
thanks paddy

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
Forum Supporter
get one of your mates to give you your e mail address, you may remember the password, or you could hit the forgot password link hope this answers your question

paddybongo

Registered
get one of your mates to give you your e mail address, you may remember the password, or you could hit the forgot password link hope this answers your question

got er lines crossed somewear here,what i mean is i want to ust my email address [email protected] was there befour as the default email,how do i import it as its not on the pc any more i no passwords and so.its like ur windows mail on ur laptop is ??????????? and ur laptop gets broken so u want to set that email on ur new laptop.(y)