Transfering Line/Gift To Zgemma H5 Box

The Bomber

Hi i'm running into an issue with transferring a newcamd.list file to my Zgemma H5 box, Filezilla i've used for the 2 or 3 years and never had an issue but for some reason its saying unsecure connection failed to connect and invalid password, even tho i not put one in, i've do as i've alway have i.p off zgemma box, root and quick connect but im getting no joy, i've even tried following sum videos with the same result, So is filezilla the same goto program and im doing something wrong or is there a replacement for filezilla to use. Thanks In advance

Hi i'm running into an issue with transferring a newcamd.list file to my Zgemma H5 box, Filezilla i've used for the 2 or 3 years and never had an issue but for some reason its saying unsecure connection failed to connect and invalid password, even tho i not put one in, i've do as i've alway have i.p off zgemma box, root and quick connect but im getting no joy, i've even tried following sum videos with the same result, So is filezilla the same goto program and im doing something wrong or is there a replacement for filezilla to use. Thanks In advance
If using openatv6.4 you have to set a password using the remote first
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup
Once created and saved, use it to login to the box

Back