Satellite Transponders changing after echannelizer edit download.

tristansatki

TK Supporter
Hi,

Zgemma H7S, Openivix 6.0.007. 3 LNBs via Diseqc (13 Hot Bird, 19° Astra, 28° Astra)
After updating by Echannelizer, this is what the "signal finder" looks like when box is viewing 10847 V Astra 28° (BBC1). And the box is unable to search for satellites. If box is rebooted the signal finder will show correct satellite and search is OK.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot (82).png
    Screenshot (82).png
    274.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi,

Zgemma H7S, Openivix 6.0.007. 3 LNBs via Diseqc (13 Hot Bird, 19° Astra, 28° Astra)
After updating by Echannelizer, this is what the "signal finder" looks like when box is viewing 10847 V Astra 28° (BBC1). And the box is unable to search for satellites. If box is rebooted the signal finder will show correct satellite and search is OK.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Well signal finder is showing 4.8 east not 28e. Id not use echannelizer just scan the 3 sats. Saying that if a reboot solves it then what is the issue ?

Well signal finder is showing 4.8 east not 28e. Id not use echannelizer just scan the 3 sats. Saying that if a reboot solves it then what is the issue ?
No problem here, just wondered why after editing the channels (after updating my IPTV channels from Jedi with echannelizer) then downloading, the satellite names change and have to reboot the box to their correct name. Also, before a reboot the box will not be able to scan any channels until the box is rebooted?

Have you got echanneliser setup to restart e2 after the settings have been transferred ?

Only thing i can think of because the settings although there are not truly there until E2 restarts.

Have you got echanneliser setup to restart e2 after the settings have been transferred ?

Only thing i can think of because the settings although there are not truly there until E2 restarts.
I used to setup restart. but it started getting on my nerves, And since hardly any sat channels change that much, I only scan some on the DE and ESP channels, I admit 90% of the time I view the IPTV channels.

Back