Tring TV Viewing Card & CAM

Why not use iptv to save the hassle as that is a needle in a haystack which is why you are finding hard to get via cam share

Sly's presentation of SPL is dreadful. Commentary from Crocker, analysis from Walker. Boyd, Commons and McFadden in the studio. Absolute dross.
IPTV feeds for Sly Sports that I have seen are reshares of the dreadful 720p N*wTV and look terrible on a 55 inch 4K TV.
Sly Sports on VM is SD only - terrible on a 55 inch 4K TV.
Tring offer Scottish football in HD for around £140 per year.
I can buy the official card and cam from sat shops for £325 for the 1st year including subscription but would like to see if I can source from someone on TK first - potentially some money for someone who has it sitting doing nothing and cheaper for me and possible to experiment without committing to £325.

I have full Sly Q package with BeeTee and Premier too. I am looking to future proof myself from price rises and want to try Tring - can get 1 month for £14.

So I ask again, does anyone have a Tring card & CAM?

Which is why it is so hard to find a supplier,There is a chap on another forum that does it C s K if you take a look (y)

Sly's presentation of SPL is dreadful. Commentary from Crocker, analysis from Walker. Boyd, Commons and McFadden in the studio. Absolute dross.
IPTV feeds for Sly Sports that I have seen are reshares of the dreadful 720p N*wTV and look terrible on a 55 inch 4K TV.
Sly Sports on VM is SD only - terrible on a 55 inch 4K TV.
Tring offer Scottish football in HD for around £140 per year.
I can buy the official card and cam from sat shops for £325 for the 1st year including subscription but would like to see if I can source from someone on TK first - potentially some money for someone who has it sitting doing nothing and cheaper for me and possible to experiment without committing to £325.

I have full Sly Q package with BeeTee and Premier too. I am looking to future proof myself from price rises and want to try Tring - can get 1 month for £14.

So I ask again, does anyone have a Tring card & CAM?
Did you manage to get a card ?

Hi I have Duolabs receiver I am not using. If it is of any help you can have it .The info reads Diablo CAM with DuoCrypt CAS technology is embedded as module like the Q-Box One. It's an old enigma 2 box with 2 card slots. Its a q box mini with 2 tuners . You will have to see if you can get any firmware or image info for it. I was going to try wooshbuild on it but there is no info on open atv about this box ref an image. I do not know much about these boxes in general and even less about this box Let me know if it will be of any help.

Back