Trouble finding software

Does anyone else have a problem finding software that doesn't require you to take a fn survey and afterwards wont let you download the fn files. I checked out a site for software that had everything i needed but that fn thing wont let me take the survey or when i purchesed the update to get the software without the survey it tell me my login is incorrect...... If anyone can help please let me know. i am searching for ps3 software.

Does anyone else have a problem finding software that doesn't require you to take a fn survey and afterwards wont let you download the fn files. I checked out a site for software that had everything i needed but that fn thing wont let me take the survey or when i purchesed the update to get the software without the survey it tell me my login is incorrect...... If anyone can help please let me know. i am searching for ps3 software.

what software is it you looking for?

ps3

Anything on Black ops and a usb based unlock for the ps3. I'm new at the tech side after 10 yrs army i was retired medically after loseing my arm i decided to check in on comps and games.

Anything on Black ops and a usb based unlock for the ps3. I'm new at the tech side after 10 yrs army i was retired medically after loseing my arm i decided to check in on comps and games.

i'll let the experts wait and post a reply. If it was something else other than computer games could have helped you. Sorry to hear about you losing your arm.

Back