Trying out 19.2 with old and used equipment

Hi i'm having my mini dish moved from 28.2 to 19.2 because its unused these days at that position.
I dont know if it will pick up that sat or indeed if a libertview f5s will show anything with a gift. My location is the south east of england, will update the proress if anyones interested, cheers

lots of movies and tv shows in english and prem football with stadium sound on 19.2
dont forget to change to audio on the chans to english

Last edited:
Should work fine,
I have a 3LNB set-up on 13 19 and 28 on a 65cm in the north west, so a normal minidish solely at 19 should be fine in the SE.

19.2e and 28.2e are manageable on a mini dish simultaneously. You don't even need to move your dish. Just put another lnb alongside your existing one

As for your reciever just but a green tick
Beside 19.2 Do automatic scan
Select all the decent channels put them
Into favourite sections and make your
Own channel list

thanks for replies, alas the chap that turned up only seemed to be able to point a dish at sly, he thought i meant it needed realingning. so i tried it myself but having no luck......stumpped for the moment:weary:

If you have ladders have a go yourself mate,
It's really not that hard if you already have a dish up, just needs moved round a few degrees to the south.

19.2 very easy to align a satellite dish to
On the side off your dish your elevation
Scale is set in around 20 degrees for
28.2 east You will have to move up The
Elevation scale Looking at your dish face on you will have to move you dish
Right Your l.n.b will move to 12 O'clock

thanks all for the tips, and thanks for the pms i did sort it and was pleased as punch. can report that theres not alot for free on it but since i enjoyed doing it i have purchased a 80cm dish with dual 6 degree Lnb
I tried to line it up to 13 hotbird but failed so have lined it up on 19.2 really strong its a 90% signal but cannot get the hotbird yet......................any more tips lol feel like a right freeloader

DISEQC set up correctly,?
If you are lined up on 19 then a 6degree LNB should by default be on 13 on DISEQC 2

DISEQC set up correctly,?
If you are lined up on 19 then a 6degree LNB should by default be on 13 on DISEQC 2
you are correct , t was the diseqc setting. once again thankyou, i really have the bug now is there any other sats out there that show any english films or sports. i might get a motorised jobby(y)

Back