Trying to get paramount plus using vpn

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi everyone, was trying to get paramount plus Argentina using express vpn BUT keep getting “invalid token” message when trying to pay/sign up. Can anyone help?

If I got the paramount plus sub from accountbot will it work on samasung tv paraMount plus app? Will I still need a vpn or firestick? Enquiring for someone…they want to watch master chef Australia season 15…read somewhere it’s on paramount plus,10 play and Disney hotstar.

I also had problems with VPNs / errors when I signed up with Paramount Mexico (maybe it's a similar issuesto Argentina) - 8 months ago. The way I eventually got it to work was buying the 12 month subscription via the iTunes Mexico Store - it was a bit of a pain to do - i think i had to buy and send myself an iTunes MX voucher for 800 Pesos (and then the subscription via Apple was around 790 Pesos /£32 per year). I can't exactly remember how i did it, but I think I had to buy an MX iTunes voucher and then buy the Paramount subscription through iTunes. If you play around with it, you'll hopefully get it to work - sorry I can't be more help.

As an aside, I recently got an email from Paramount MX to say the annual price was going up to 979 Pesos (previously 789 pesos/year).

Paramount seems to have 2 apps / 2 subscriptions: (i) USA app - whcih only works with a US subscription (and VPN); (ii) International App - which seems to work in all / most other territories (if you turn on the VPN to whichever territory) i.e. you can use a Argentina log-in to watch Paramount+ UK provided your VPN is turned on to UK.

To save all the hassle, I just bought a UK one and use a vpn for EPL, still far cheaper than EPL from Sky etc, plus you get every game, well worth it imo

Back