Trying to reflash with OpenATV 6.2

My H2S stuck in a boot loop so trying to reflash with OpenATV 6.2 to then install Wooshbuild Infinity.

Put OpenATV on my USB but when switching on my H2S rather than Flash on the box getting USB / Update then tries to boot up with Wooshbuild again, any suggestions?

Have tried 3 different USB sticks, 2 Sandisk and 1 Toshiba, my usual Kingston I used before is broken.

My H2S stuck in a boot loop so trying to reflash with OpenATV 6.2 to then install Wooshbuild Infinity.

Put OpenATV on my USB but when switching on my H2S rather than Flash on the box getting USB / Update then tries to boot up with Wooshbuild again, any suggestions?

Have tried 3 different USB sticks, 2 Sandisk and 1 Toshiba, my usual Kingston I used before is broken.
Format the usb to fat32 have you the right open atv image for your box before you put the zgemma folder onto usb if there is a file that says noforce rename to force put the zgemma folder onto usb and use rear USB port

Are you pressing the front power button when you see USB on the screen.

Format the usb to fat32 have you the right open atv image for your box before you put the zgemma folder onto usb if there is a file that says noforce rename to force put the zgemma folder onto usb and use rear USB port

Changed noforce file to force and openATV 6.2 now flashed to box, Cheers

Ive been struggling with this for the last couple of hours too, changed the file to force but now just stops flashing at 49%. Tried a couple of USBs already. I noticed there a 3 different files for the h2s on the opentv site so will try an alternative now. Anything else worth checking? Thanks

Ive been struggling with this for the last couple of hours too, changed the file to force but now just stops flashing at 49%. Tried a couple of USBs already. I noticed there a 3 different files for the h2s on the opentv site so will try an alternative now. Anything else worth checking? Thanks
When it gets to 49% that's when it starts to install plugins and what ever else it needs on open atv the bottom usb zip usually latest one

Ok cool yeah just freezes at 49. Tried a few times with USB sticks I've used to flash previously. Will keep trying I guess. Once it's flashed correctly I'll get the opentv screen on the tv, is that right? Cheers

Ok cool yeah just freezes at 49. Tried a few times with USB sticks I've used to flash previously. Will keep trying I guess. Once it's flashed correctly I'll get the opentv screen on the tv, is that right? Cheers
Yeah mate open atv will load up once reflashed

Not sure what I'm doing wring. Didn't think I was a noob lol.

I'm saving the zgemma folder relevant to h2s onto USB. Plug that into back of box which goes from boot then flash then starts counting up to 49

Theres no other usb connected is there when trying to reflash apart from the one you've used to flash and try without ethanet cable plugged in

By sounds of what been put its reflashing but getting stuck on 49% when booting up try another power lead in aswell

Back