Trying to reflash with OpenATV 6.2

Cool. Gonna give it another bash shortly. Definitely doesn't display FLSH for longer than a minute I don't think.

What should the box display once it has successfully flashed and on the opentv screen? Thanks

Cool. Gonna give it another bash shortly. Definitely doesn't display FLSH for longer than a minute I don't think.

What should the box display once it has successfully flashed and on the opentv screen? Thanks
I'm just going to reflash a h2s now I will upload some pics for you those images are on 49%

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_203421.jpg
    IMG_20190405_203421.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20190405_203547.jpg
    IMG_20190405_203547.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190405_203700.jpg
    IMG_20190405_203700.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
If using a backup image box will show BOOT then the post count up to 00, IF using a base image it will show BOOT then hold at 49 to allow you to select the basic settings, in both cases, the TV set should show a splash/welcome screen & you should be able to call up the box menu via the remote once the box has finished booting up fully.

lol I think it does but to be on the safe side...using the remote press BLUE then select Flash online, then GREEN for Online, then BLUE for ATV 6.2... & FLSH it to ATV 6,2 as that's what most are currently using (to flash online like this you will need to have an initialized usb connected, if you use the same usb you flashed with be sure to edit the original flash file back to noforce or better still delete the flash image & initialize the drive).

Last edited:
lol I think it does but to be on the safe side...using the remote press BLUE then select Flash online, then GREEN for Online, then BLUE for ATV 6.2... & FLSH it to ATV 6,2 as that's what most are currently using
I'm on 6.3 on my i55 with no problems with infinity but as you said most are on 6.2

Ah crap got happy and started working through the wizard - can i bail out at this stage or shall i see it through lol

Back to my original setup at last, Infinity seems a bit laggy compared to WB7 which I was on...also any idea where service app has gone? Want to improve my iptv streams? cant see it in system plugins anymore - only service editor?

Back to my original setup at last, Infinity seems a bit laggy compared to WB7 which I was on...also any idea where service app has gone? Want to improve my iptv streams? cant see it in system plugins anymore - only service editor?
Its only available on latest images I think or try menu plugins green to download plugins and system plugins or extensions

Back