TSMedia and downloading

I've had my H2S for just over a week now and I've just about found my way around thanks to this great forum. A couple of days ago, I downloaded two movies through the TSMedia plug-in and watched about five minutes of each to make sure they'd downloaded ok. When I came to watch one tonight, all I got was a black screen with a message at the bottom saying something like 'Hint: Out of range' and no matter which button I pressed, I couldn't get out of that screen. In the end I had to re-boot from the button at the back. This happened three times - once with each downloaded movie and once when I went in to TSMedia and tried to stream one of them. Anyone any ideas what went wrong. Everything was fine when I last used the plug-in a couple of days ago but I can't get it working now.

I've had my H2S for just over a week now and I've just about found my way around thanks to this great forum. A couple of days ago, I downloaded two movies through the TSMedia plug-in and watched about five minutes of each to make sure they'd downloaded ok. When I came to watch one tonight, all I got was a black screen with a message at the bottom saying something like 'Hint: Out of range' and no matter which button I pressed, I couldn't get out of that screen. In the end I had to re-boot from the button at the back. This happened three times - once with each downloaded movie and once when I went in to TSMedia and tried to stream one of them. Anyone any ideas what went wrong. Everything was fine when I last used the plug-in a couple of days ago but I can't get it working now.
I've never downloaded with that but maybe it's to do with your download location try setting it to download to a flash pen and see what happens.

Having had the chance to read through this forum and others, it seems that TSMedia isn’t particularly stable so I’ve gone with the recommendations of many and downloaded IPTV player and had a look at VuMoo. So far, it seems much more stable,

Tsmedia is hit and miss.
use IPTV and Vumoo addon for good movies and stability is good too.
Even better doesnt take forever to load a folder

Back